This is going to be some task..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by filmfanatic10, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Im going to have to stop smoking from now until JUNE! because of random drug testing for athletes, now that my season has started up. This is going to be tough.

Anyone else in shitty situations like this?

2. I gotta quit for probably a couple months starting next week for some court order drug testing shit. NOT looking forward to it!!

Probably about to be smoking more cigs, dipping a little, and lookin for some pills so I'm not bored out of my mind. Who knew making me quit bud could be worse for me lol

3. Me and some friends were in your situation until we found about JWH-018 or Spice products... synthetic cannibinoids.. gets you high just like weed, just doesn't sh ow up on drug tests. You can purchase it (usually) at your local headshops or gas station. If not, you can order it online easily.

4. psh. legal highs suck ass. compressed herbs/spices covered in paint is all that crap is. i myself am only on a month long t-break. I havnt been this bored in my entire life.

5. I don't think you understand. JWH-018 is a synthetic cannibinoid, pretty much a research chemical. The FDA barely knows shit about it because it's so new.

I can assure you, JWH-018 products are not "compressed herbs/spices covered in paint". Haha. I suggest you do a little research on it and decide for yourself, while I enjoy my high (which is the EXACT same as a weed high, mind you), while I get drug tested tomorrow- and pass.

6. Yeah, you're thinking of those shitty legal buds bro, jwh, I've never tried it but I believe it's a powder and legit.

7. Indeed. You can also order plant material laced with JWH from eBay.. which is what I did before I started buying from gas stations.

8. i have a friend who's on a pretty long probation for selling cocaine. he's maybe 2 years into his probation and he smokes pep spice. i'm a several times daily weed smoker and of course i was skeptical of the stuff...but when he offered to smoke a bowl of it with me i wasn't gonna say no.

i tried it and the high was both cerebral and physical, and quite long-lasting. i was in a high-stress situation (that's why he offered to smoke me out in the first place haha) and it instantly calmed me down to a state of complete serenity, and i was able to calmly and effectively handle the situation i was in. it didn't cloud my mind at all as weed sometimes does. it took two medium sized pinches (maybe half a g?) to get me there.

the only thing is that's it's mad expensive ($65 for 3g! outrageous!)...the only reason i'd ever buy it as opposed to actual weed is if i moved somewhere that was bone-dry or where i didn't have connections. if it was cheaper, i'd think about saving some money by buying pep spice instead of weed maybe once a month. kind of fucked up that legal buds are more expensive than the real thing, right?

to the OP, the moral of the story i suppose is that if you still want to toke until the season is over and can afford to buy it, i would recommend pep spice as an alternative.