Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this is fucking dedication

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wolsdam, May 8, 2011.

1. Yesterday I hit up my usual dealer for some bud. He usually replies within 5-10 mins but 20 mins passed and no response. ok so i thought nothing of it, i have back ups and hit them up and scored some bud. so about 30 mins later i get a text back from him saying

"my bad late responseI got hit by a car and am in the hospitalmy boys got you*** *** ****"
    (the stars are his number)

all i could think was damn son, thats fucking dedication. dude got hit by a car and still is able to send me a number so i have my marijuana. i hit up us friend later and got some bud so his efforts wouldn't have been wasted. he got out this morning and so i hit him up and i smoked him out on a fatttt blunt for being an awesome dealer. thats fucking dedication man

2. That man deserves a trophy.

3. damn good, what did you reply i wonder? :p

4. I got in a car accident and totaled my car on my way to drop a g off at a buddys...still dropped it off after :smoke: he was pretty happy/extremely surprised I came

5. haha good story bro, your lucky to have a dealer like that. All my dealers, well, lets just say I play the waiting game a lot...

6. haha i replied "damn bro be careful, take care, and thanks"

he was like "thanks bro, stay high"

boss