This is fucked up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weeddog, Jun 22, 2004.

1. This hole fucking day aint gona get worse I fucking got robbed of my 80 bucks and i aint no who did this shit and right now I was fucking standing in my front yard and i fucking look at my moms garden and theres a fucking plant
    that looks just like the one I am fucking growing that all this fucking time i think its weed how the fuck is that possible can yall help me. I ordered the seeds threw internet and i put them in water overnite and they cracked so i put the seeds in soil after three days fucking three plants pop up in every cup and I only put one in each cup so i aksed you guys and yall said wait it out so i was and now thow of the plants in every cup fucking look like the same so i said its the other one but now that shit looks like the same as the shit in my mom garden. What the fuck should i do?

2. aint much nobody can with out the pics...

3. Dame That dose suck

4. ill post pics when i get a new camera. My fucking vivitar pice of shit broke.

5. How long have they been growing? They'll just look like little seedlings for a while...it takes a bit before they look like MJ.