Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is fucked up man

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Jul 11, 2012.

1. #1 Lakplayer601, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    Hello all, before I begin another one of my post I would like to let you all know that I am high as a mother fucking space craft. Now I would like to open a page of my life and tell you this story and how fucked up it is.

I am from Long Island and I am 21 years old, I served in the United States Navy as a corpsman and I grew up in British foster care . Now I was 19 I was on my way to visit my Ex-wife (we were married at the time) at her university in Syracuse, New York which is a 5 hour drive from where I live. The most efficient way to see her would be to take a Greyhound bus to the University. So I took the train to New York City which is where the bus terminal is, so I get my ticket and go to my gate to board the bus and I see this girl sitting down as soon as she saw me she stood up. She was short had tan skin and was dressed as a butch lesbian, we both had on a wristband with a band on it (Mayday Parade) and we started to talk and we began to strike a conversation. We get onto the bus and we are still talking and we got to know each over the five hour bus ride. She told me she was 18 in college and visiting her girlfriend. We got off the bus and went our separate ways, a week later I added her of facebook and I saw her wall and it was things about her mother abusing her and her mother locking her in the house for being a homosexual. I was mortified and I tried to call her to no avail, after a while she stops posting me on facebook and her phone was no longer in service. So 6 month have passed since then and I was now divorced and very upset about it, out of nowhere I Get a call from her and we talk and I asked her what happened and she explained to me that she was 16 and home less for being a homosexual. So I go out of my way to New Jersey (where she lives) and help her, I got her into an apartment paid a years worth of rent for her, get her enrolled in school and got her a job. We became really good friends and I must admit I began to think of her as a little sister. We would use to smoke together and talk about life. Anyways I went to visit her every Thursday and three months later I go to visit her I gave her a hug and she told me that she hated me and she used me and she smacked me in the face and kicked me in the testicles and she said drop dead. So I got up and gave her a hug and told her that I am always here for her.

I am currently working on a album and I wrote this song about her its track number one

Hey Maddie

Hey Maddie why you crying?

Don’t you know people are dying

Hey Maddie it will all be ok

Tomorrow will be a better day

Hey Maddie don’t you know its alright

Your not alone in this fight

Hey Maddie don’t you worry

I’ll keep you safe in the night

Your face lights up my life

Just take each day in stride

I’ll save you from the tide

Hey Maddie pick up your cross

Give it to me you won’t be lost

I’ll save you from the frost

Give me your hand you get tossed

Don’t you know people are dying

Hey Maddie it will all be ok

Tomorrow will be a better day

Hey Maddie don’t worry about the past

The pain will never last

Hey Maddie give her another chance

True love will always advance

Hey Maddie why you crying

Your face lights up my life

Just take each day in stride

Don’t fall for there desires

I’ll save you from the fire

Don’t fall for their desires

I’ll save you from the fire.

2. Did you like.. fall in love with this 16 year old lesbian or something?

3. God no, I helped her get off the streets

4. The only thing I would suggest is adding some adjectives and stuff. Like these lines:
    Hey Maddie why you crying? I say "are you"

Your face lights up my life "my entire world and life"

Just take each day in stride "each long (or even lonely) day in stride

I’ll save you from the tide "the swelling tide"

5. Honestly, don't write a song for a 16 year old... Pretty fucking weird!

6. I was thinking the same thing until I recorded it, its a soft song on acoustic guitar and piano and the extra words affected to chord progression.

Also she asked for a song

7. I don't understand man, so she said she used you and hated you, then smacked you, kicked you in your manprides, and told you to drop dead?? For what reason would she do that after you helped her what the fucking hell??

8. I don't know =(

9. #9 Bluntman00, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    That my friend is an age old move that I like to refer to as "Planting the Seed". :p

10. Im confused, you helped her and she just decided to slap you and kick you in the balls after that? And you still hugged her/had sympothy for her? That confuses me in so many ways, she must be one SERIOUS bitch or have problems. But in no way am I trying to disrespect you or anything because I have no right but that's just fucked

11. I believe in forgiveness and she was like a sister to me I cared for her we all need forgiveness once in our lives

12. It seemed like a child molester story but if its legit then good job...

but that song is really messing with the balance of the story

13. I completely understand, but that is just the worst thing you could do is bite the hand that feeds. It just is something that's totally against my morals of life which is why I don't believe somebody could do such a thing but Hitler did exist too in this same world we live in

14. I need to smoke some weed after hearing that story.

The fuck.

15. what the fuck is going on in this thread... :smoking:

16. Dude first off thanks for serving my country, my father was a corpsman as well. But as for the song not that bad, but a little weird man.

17. Wtf... I mean Im sure you're a nice dude and all but paying a years worth of rent for a girl you met on a bus one time? And then writing a song about her after the ungrateful bitch kicked you in the balls? Am I missing something here?

18. You payed a years worth of rent and she kicked you in the balls? kill her

19. Dam I was expecting your wife (ex) to be cheating on you with the butch. Still a good story but dont understand why she was a bitch.