This is for women and men only!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jordan21, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I put the title to make u go "who the fuck else is there" and to catch your attention. So dont post comments like "who else is there dumbfuck" even though your gona do it any way. (asshole)

So alot of girls say all guys are assholes. Alot of guys say all girls are bitches.

I made this thread for guys ang gals to come and rant about things the opposite sex does and says that pisses you off, things you love and love to hate.

Also if you have a gf/bf say things that they do that you love/hate/love to hate/ and hate to love.

This is really just a thread to rant.

2. 1- stop talking so much

3. I hate how wimenz have vaginas, but they cover them with clothes.

4. i hate when women are close friends with their exes.. it always ends bad for me.

5. When someone of any sex says, "Yea sure, it's probably fine so I'll let you know if I can do anything when I find out for certain tomorrow/later/[some time]".

And they never let you know.

then you call, even though you know it was their job, you try your hardest not to look like a douche, they can't do anything and now my schedule is open because of them and I can't fill it with activities.

this has happened on numerous occaisions

6. I hate when people refuse to acknowledge that there are more than two gender identities :rolleyes:

7. Word.

8. Who the hell else would be reading this? A dog?

Juuuuuust kidding.

9. I hate when a great women youve been talking to for like 5 months decides to tell you that she is now dating someone else she just meet.

Like for real? You couldnt have told me earlier that you were gonna run off with the first guy that came along.

10. dont you hate it when chicks use their period as an excuse not to fuck? stop lying bitch you said your period was on 2 weeks ago!!!

11. She probably met the other dude around the same time as you and just picked the other dude over you. Doesn't matter, still sucks for you

12. I hate when I try to hangout with a chick and set up a time to chill and i get blown off. I hate when women say they having things to do only to find out they really dont want to hangout. Tell me whats up instead of leading me on.

13. That's when you pull their pants down 'n look for a string. :devious:

14. lol hell nah!that shit creeps me out when my chick told me they b walkin around with a string hangin out they pussy i had nitemares for days!

15. I don't like how some guys adjust themselves constantly.

16. been there sooooo many times

17. I hate that you brush your teeth in the shower, while I prefer to brush my teeth over the bathroom sink. I always have to look for the stupid toothpaste!:devious:

18. Who else is there?

19. When women have secret meanings to what they say:rolleyes: How do you expect me to like you when you can't say it to my face........

20. fucking tell me what you want bitch! stop beating around the bush and say what on your mind! i'm not a fucking mind reader!