Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this is for everone who cant sleep and is alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thebeaver94, Jun 9, 2009.

1. i suffer insomnia so i cant sleep and right now i have no one around and i hope im not alone so if anyone is in my situation, you got a friend in me(yes thats from toy story)

2. lmaoo yogota friend in meeee,, youu gott afriend in meee <3
    aw i wana watch that now

yeahh i'm pretty much same as you, suffer from insomnia too and its not 20 past 4 on the morning :D

3. good movie, im always alone and up late at night, i post on here until im about to fall asleep at the keyboard then i call it quits and pass out for the night

4. I just woke up from a nap cuz I was feeling burnt out..theres no way im falling asleep anytime soon :(.

5. I can sleep, it just takes me 2 hours to fall asleep....damn parents, how dare they not let me smoke whenever I want haha. Damn in college I'd toke an hour before bed and sleep perfectly fine...