Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is for anyone who thinks there isn't dank in TN

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grizzly557, Sep 9, 2010.

1. #1 grizzly557, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    My guy called it George Kush, not sure if that's legit or not but it's great
    you gotta click on a number to see a pic
    these were taken with a phone, quality could be better but still looks good

ENJOY!

2. Hey bro this just proves no one has a camera in TN. Keep a camera and then post some pics.

3. yay there are pics! Looks fire as fuck man, I had no doubts of the dank in TN though, you close to Knoxville? My aunt lives near there

4. you make me laugh jerburnsdakind, sounds like someone's a hater, and naw im closer to nashville, and as for the first guy again im not gonna go out and waste my money on a camera just so i can take some pictures of some dank weed i believe you can see the frost good enough as is, but thanks anyways

5. looks hella crystally but why so brown?

6. the picture quality isn't all it could be it's actually a pretty green, these pics really dont give it full justice

7. Im with that. Except not as dick lol.:smoking:

8. it really isn't a light green tho, it's just a darker strain i guess

9. there are pictures, just click a number, you people are some haters lol you'd shut up if you took a hit of this shit haha

10. i'd smoke it :smoking:

11. lmao...