this is for all you people who are uptight about spelling and grammer

Discussion in 'General' started by cdmreese420, Apr 25, 2011.

1. #1 cdmreese420, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too...........................................................................................................................
    dot dot dot dot......dot dot
    yes, i do realize there is too many periods at the end of this sentence, but honestly it doesnt matter, there just dots

2. You are so 2004.

3. Gee I've never seen this before, what an amazing discovery!

4. late tho b uuuttt ttt coool man

5. Its still a lot easier to read any typed word or sentence when correct grammar and spelling is used.

Ive completely misunderstood entire threads before just because of 1 grammar or spelling error..

6. Some people actually type like that. Even if not so much it still comes across the same way.

It's fucking annoying to read. And it really just makes the person writing it seem like a dumb ass.

7. yeah, ive seen this many times, but it seems to me that everyone likes to comment on my spelling and puntuation errors, which honestly is really stupid, concidering half of us are stoned and dont want to make every thing we write up to english teacher standards. so yeah, this is for those people who do have to have everything up to english teacher standards or else there not able to read anything.

8. I put the entire last sentence in bold because I couldn't figure out how I could possibly fix it.

9. #9 King Willie, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Yea, you gonna need to fix that last sentence....

10. I never understood not using proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. (I'm lacking with proper grammar, I always try and make my posts easy to read and coherent but I do have some run on and fragment sentences) I mean, how hard is it to capitalize, use commas, and place periods at the end of your sentence?

If you say, "Oh I'm high and I can't spell when I'm high!" then you're probably just retarded to begin with. Unless you just ate 3 brownies and smoked a blunt you should be able to form a complete sentence.

11. Yeah seriously. You don't have to have "English teacher standards" but at least use grammar and punctuation so we can parse your sentence...

12. #12 Flonkas, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Um I used to see this on MySpace all the time, like 7 years ago...

Oh and its not about spelling, its about forming your words in a coherent sentence

13. 2011-2004=7

Did I call it or what?

14. I wish I could sick Serg and his troll-away service on you right now...

15. You spelled GRAMMAR wrong in the title -.-

16. Grammar Nazi Sieg Heil!

17. #17 treelover, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha! I love you :)

18. #18 Flonkas, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha, didn't see that
    Nice call.

19. Wow, thank you for pointing that out.

20. I'm not uptight... but if you want to try to be smart, don't fuck up like that rofl.