This is Flammz's glass house.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by flammzrant, Sep 15, 2012.

1. You've gathered one of the dopest pendy collections I've seen. Still remember when you posted up the Starfox for the first time. Everyone lost their shit! The new knife you got is impressive. When I was visiting Chicago I stopped at Made gallery and they had a nice selection of mibs by him and one stand alone knife with stand. So sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Thanks IF! I did too, this is the other side of that shot.

[​IMG]
    He got a bath the other day and he likes to tuck his paws in :)

[​IMG]

Kind of you to say Syn, though I personally (will probably always) disagree but I'm very happy, especially with my creatures.

I really love all the glass weapons, Darby's Weapons of Construction is one of my favorite series, followed very closely by RAM's Weapons of Peace.
    Zach has made a few full size knives in various styles, a couple sushi knives recently and his brother John makes the sweet wooden stands but this is my favorite from him by far, fucking battle ax

[​IMG]

What dreams are made of

3. #763 No Schwag, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015

I bought a pendant and should be recieving it in a couple days... I am fond of the chain up above. Could anyone please help me in the search for one that is similar? 

Maybe someone knows flammz personally and could ask him for me? I've sent him a PM. Thanks!

I'd also settle for a chain like this one. 

EDIT: 

After continued research I discovered the style is snake chain. They can be found all over amazon and I found one to pair with my pendant. 

4. I miss flammz...:(

Come back to us my friend...

5. #766 flammzrant, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    you rang?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div><div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div>

the snail and sloth are brandon martin, the purple/pinkish chillum is sable, the knife is jorgenson/bent, the dotwork/reversal window is a collab between roo and a friend of mine that goes by Yak glass, the carved chillum is carver b ('won' the chance to buy it via name drawing), the fumed chillum is royal (won in a giveaway!), the cruiser is a fucking gateson recko cruiser i sold my warlock to buy and am in love with

also it was my birthday on wednesday and my gf made me this chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate ganache, homemade mint icing and topped with mint chocolate Andes candies
    i also moved this memory foam mattress into my living room and its like heaven

[​IMG]
    <div>[​IMG]
    <div> 
    i miss you guys too, im just dead

</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

6. #767 левша, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    Ello, ive exhausted your plethora of glass in about an hour or a lil more.. Beautiful stuff, would love to gift some for many people...
    Though a lot of broken images that I did not get to see, did you ever post that Saito you were teasing about back in 2012 i think it was? Also the back side of a gong pendant I was interested in seeing. Idk why but a lot of your pics seem to have the broken img icon, must be my iphone.
    Edit: insanely beautiful stuff btw.

7. Ha ha...that sloth is priceless, but I've come to expect nothing but from your glass...:cool:

Just happy to know you're still alive and kicking my friend...:)

Saw your thread bumped recently, and was sad to see it wasn't you who posted...

Glad you did check in though...always had fun bantering with you back in the day...hopefully when things are a bit calmer in your life, we'll have time to do so again...:cool:

8. Things aren't really extra busy or anything, I just have less energy heh
    I'll try to check in more, I always mean to, i have GC bookmarked, I swear!

@blu I've used several different sites for hosting so I can't say I'm surprised some links have gone dead.
    I promise I have posted everything I've owned except maybe some recent stuff.
    I also don't own the saito or gong anymore, but the back of the gong was just a small dotstack encalmo, nothing fancy

9. Also I've gotten into the sour side of craft beer lately... I'll post some up sometime, drinking a Tart of Darkness right now

You're too young to be running out of energy...:poke:

11. Be 23, look 18, feel 1000

I go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 lol

Well...I'm 46...look 1000...feel 18...

Go to bed at around 1am, wake up at 6am...

Maybe I'd look better if I got more sleep...:laughing:

13. Hey I stayed up til 11 last night! Then woke up at 1 and then 5. It's nearly impossible for me to sleep in past 8.

14. It's all in what you're used to...when you regularly get u early in the morning, it becomes a habit...sleeping in for 2 hours or so is lots once you're in the habit of getting up early...even if it is still only 8...

Even if I do manage to sleep in, it's 'cause I go back to bed in the morning...I'm always awake before 6...don't really need an alarm clock anymore, even tough I still use one...

15. #776 flammzrant, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Yeah, I've been getting up before 7 since 3rd grade lol
    I can't remember the last time I was still asleep at 10am

Here's one of them sour beers, they tend to be on the more expensive side of craft beer but it's beer I actually enjoy

Why did this upload sideways, it shows its right at first?

Attached Files:

16. #777 IgnorantFool, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Geez...that's a dark beer... :cool:

Sometimes pics upload sideways...I think it has to do with the auto sizing, but I'm not too sure...

17. Yeah I don't usually like darker stuff either but sours are a different breed

Not really a custom tulip glass but I did have the reversal etched in by custom request, got a pair of em done :)

Attached Files:

18. If i attach a picture from my gallery it uploads right, if I do it by taking a picture within the app it's sideways lol

Attached Files:

That's 'cause the app sucks...:poke: :laughing:

Do you have anything made of glass that is not custom? Even your beer glass is all fancily personalized...and here I am, drinking from a kid's plastic glass...:laughing: