This is cool as fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongsAway90, Mar 1, 2012.

1. so my moms friend went out of town for the weekend, and needed someone to watch the house and dogs so i come over, and its nice as fuck. the dogs are chill as fuck too so its not even like i have to do shit except feed them and give one some medicine. Her back yard has a deck and the way the house is built its sort of enclosed by the house itsself so it looks like this |__| with the two parallel lines being walls of the house and the underscore a wall as well the blank space is the deck.. anyway its perfect for smoking because in front of you is just trees and woods and shit. but yea i just smoked a bowl of kief so im pretty baked and thought i should share this experience. the wind chimes sound trippy as fuck too.

2. sounds cool. be careful about the neighbors and the smell obviously, if the cops do come you have to be on point

3. I was watching a neighbors dog once and I smoked a bowl and tool it for a walk. Halfway thru I realiZed I left the keys in the house and locked that shit up lol. And my chillum and lighter was just chillen on the table.

Luckily the owners bro lived around he block and came to let me in. He was in a hurry and didn't come in or else he woulda saw my chillum chillen right there. Close call

4. [quote name='illrolling']sounds cool. be careful about the neighbors and the smell obviously, if the cops do come you have to be on point[/QUOTE it's weed nothing to worry about

5. I did the same thing a couple of summers ago, my aunt and uncle went out of the country for a month and I just crashed at their place to watch their dogs for them. They lived out in the country in a huge house with nice pool and hot tub in the back yard. They paid me in advance to so I just went straight over to one of my cousin's friend's and spent it all on weed and spent a month just smoking and swimming in their pool all day. They had a big ass tv too with all the movie channels so I'd watch movies all night also.

One day my other cousin, her husband and their little kids came over to visit unannounced right after I had smoked and it was hilarious because I'm pretty sure I looked baked as hell.

6. getting payed to do that... living the life man...................... goddamn hahahaha

7. Make sure you dont fuck up and leave something weed related there when your high as fuck

or bring in the smell

8. Haha he smokes so much there that it stays in the house for a year lol

9. Haha holy fuck dude, I can't even express how jealous of you I am. Movies, weed, and lounging in pools are some of my favorite things.

10. hopefully there aint a dead body in the attic or some crazy haunted shit like in the movies

11. Sounds like fun. My friend was dogsitting for a friend of ours awhile back. Her backyard had a jacuzzi, and there was a vons market less than 200 ft away. And comfy ass chairs to watch tv with. We smoked a blunt in her backyard one night and then hit up the jacuzzi for a bit. Then after that, we got some crazy munchies. I don't remember what, but it was great, and then we watched a movie for the rest of the night. Good times.