this is coming from a mod

Discussion in 'General' started by shorty K peace, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread scares me...

2. Ok, now show us the post you got banned for :rolleyes:

3. Are you BlueOrange?

4. cool story bro

5. That's what I was wondering. He was a cool dude I didn't see why got banned..

@subject mods are kind of like police of the forums they can do what ever the hell they want, it's just somethin you gotta live with.

6. get a fucking life jeesh

btw you can see the username.....

7. lil mtn hustluh

8. [​IMG]

9. Oops I'm blind:smoke: I doubt this thread will stay around anyways:p

10. yeah i'm sure you got banned after 2 posts. LOL i'm sure the get a life is because this is probably like your tenth banned account because you have nothing better to do.

11. how is george bush a liberal? that was a comment I can't see getting banned for.... but it was a stupid comment nonetheless.

it looks like you had another account before that... and it got banned.... and they got your IP and banned your lil mis hustler or whatever account

I'm not sherlock holmes though.

12. Wow that's pretty surprising actually. I'd state my opinion but I fear mods and their banhammers:hide:

13. you're not supposed to rejoin if you get banned....and if you do you probably shouldn't make it known.

14. #16 Blaze, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    George bush jr is the most fucking conservative president we have had in the past 2 decades so I have no idea where you were going with that lol

Edit: ohhh I got ya lol sorry bout that.

15. Dude, why would you do this? It's going to get you banned again.

We realize you have a problem with a mod.... but really?

I'm not sure the premise of your ban, but I don't think it was "just because".

BTW, it says get a life, which leads me to believe you got banned, came back, got banned again and now you're pissed. Trying to act like youdid nothing.

16. They IP Adress located him Fa sho.

Probably got banned and then the mod(s) kept checking his IP to see if he made a new one.

Saw he did and BAM. Banhammer.

17. I'm sure there is more to it. And also this thread I think you should take it down. You shouldn't be posting this as a thread. It will be closed. It's against rules.

18. ^ i'm pretty sure they're past caring about the rules right now. just looking to stir some commotion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.