Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is clearly wrong!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr Skinner, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Why do they make us turn our clock back from 3am to 2am tonight?????

We should turn it back from 5am to 4am. This way we would get 4:20 twice tonight :D

Edit: This would be the first 4:20, so I'll toke up anyway :smoke:

2. i don't care, cause we get an extra hour! :)

3. I hate it. I'm not going to switch over and sue anyone who tells me to do otherwise. Happy Halloween. :smoking:

4. Man, my grandpa never switches. He claims the government is trying to steal his hour. It's pretty funny. ..so whenever we go do somthing with him, we have to add an hour or take one away..I really don't remember, it's tough to keep up with. You can never ask him the time either.

5. thats the funnies thting I've ever heard.

6. having two 4:20s would be pretty insane..
    changing the clocks always messes with my head.
    i feel like i woke up so early.

7. ya same i hate changing the clocks!!

8. god today was wierd! woke up and all my clocks said one time, computer and tv said another, i forgot about the change and was totally confused how they all got set wrong!!!!

hahaha, then i realized i was up at 745am... ugh. oh well, music coffee and maybe a wake and bake for me :D

9. I woke up and was all "Shit, I overslept!!!" but that's because my high, slightly drunk, footballed out (both ways) ass forgot to do her clocks. Do, as in change them you dirty minders. I might as well clarify the "both ways" too....zanax, little blue footballs. I was knocked the fuck out and forgot.

Indy didn't have to change his clock. He lives in a 'normal' part of the world that doesn't recognize the time change, They never change their clocks and they think we're all a bunch of bozo's for doing it...so do I! It's stupid and it's even more stupid and it fucks us all up.

Blah on time changes. Time shouldn't even exist but no....they couldn't just take it away, they had to do come spring forward, fall back bullshit to wig us out.

LOL! :p

SO yeah, I agree with Skinner....it's clearly wrong...no matter what time THEY make us do it.

10. ^^^ i kno what u mean bout those blue footballs...ive had access to mad xannies latley and i have taken full advantage :D

11. DST is a serious candidate for the 'fuck off thread'. Besides the physical inconvenience(sp?) it fucks up the flowering cycle... :mad:
    Rumjil, take it easy on the xanax (although I know you could use some recently ;) )
    Peace. :wave:

12. Awww c'mon, Woody! I don't take it cause I need it...I take it cause I wanna get off on it.

13. wow, I don't understand what all of you have against an extra hour of sleep lol :p

I completely forgot it was even supposed to happen until my boss told me, it was nice....

I sat and drank the whole hour between 2-3, then when it was back to two again, I said to my friends "look, I got wasted in less then a second... I'm a wizard!" which I got a kick out of :D

I find it funny how I can drive just a few hours and go a to place that is an hour ahead of me, but then a day later, its two hours later then me.... time really means nothing

14. they're talking about doing away with it in the U.K...........now that's fine for people in England, but up North in Scotland, I.E. in Orkney and Shetland, and some other isles, it means it can be pitch black at like 10am................the sun rises a lot later there........Peace out.........Sid

15. NICE thinking Mr Skinner!!! :D
    I so dig it!
    next year ;) ill be setting mine back between 4-5am. im gonna hit 4:20 three times in a day!! nice! good stuff :)

Either way, me and the girl got all screwed up when we were suppose to set them back. It says on the calender on the 31st daylights savings ends. which we interpreted as,, "set your clocks back on this day dumbasses, its something new were doing this year" oh well :rolleyes:

16. :D :D :D ... gotta love those footballs... yummy.. oh wait what did I do last night? Hrmm cant seem to remember :D

17. And that's just Scotland...think what would happen if they abolished it here in Norway? Ok...further north it's night all day long anyway, so they wouldn't care either way haha...Ive been up there one christmas...man it was wicked...between 12 am and 1 pm you saw a tiny shimmer of light on the horizon...apart from that...night

18. man i dont even beleive in time.it just a manmade thing to confuse us. the only time i care about is when its time to get high!:hippie:

19. Yep....mind erasers, they are. :p