this is bs!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Mar 13, 2012.

1. http://sprint.mw.cnn.com/primary/wk_viewarticle?id=757806&cookieFlag=COOKIE_SET

The article says that we are heart broken because if the recent killings. How the fuck are we heart broken. Common Obama you gotta keep it real. We never knew this people so how in the fuck are we heart broken. I mean yeah it sucks that they got killed and all but Obama should have said we are going to prosecute the US soldiers who behind this and look into this case. Because stuff like this can't go on. Damn government.

2. ron paul mufugga

3. what is wrong with you

4. CNN mobile site requires cookies...

5. Fuck Obama nigghas head looks like a pistachio

6. i want some cookies!

7. I swear it doesn't matter who the president is, everyone is gonna fucking hate him/her regardless lol the people who deserve to be president either have no chance against these fascists fucks or their dead (JFK)

8. [quote name='"st0nedatheist"']I swear it doesn't matter who the president is, everyone is gonna fucking hate him/her regardless lol the people who deserve to be president either have no chance against these fascists fucks or their dead (JFK)[/quote]

Yeah we just have a president just for the solely purpose if pointing a finger at someone.

9. Wait, wait, wait... you're mad at Obama for saying we're "heartbroken" over a US soldier murdering 16 innocent people? :confused:

Yeah, Obama's such a jerk for saying that. Big jerk face Obama.

10. Such a well thought out objection. Bravo, niggha.

11. Hey I'm not hating on the guy just on what he said that Americans are heart broken.

12. Just because you don't care doesn't mean that everybody else doesn't.

I think the situation was pretty heartbreaking. That's an adequate term to describe 16 people (including 9 children) getting murdered.

If children getting murdered doesn't qualify as "heartbreaking" to you, then... what the hell does?

13. damn you obama!

14. I'm with Royksopp...I still don't know what hell you're all talkin' about here.:cool:

15. Apparently OP is upset that Obama said we are "heartbroken" over the recent killing of 16 Afghan civilians by a US soldier.

I think this is the article he's referencing: U.S. 'heartbroken' over Afghan killings, Obama says - CNN.com

16. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Fuck Obama nigghas head looks like a pistachio[/quote]

.....you don't say?