This is at 3 weeks exactly, at 9PM PST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AeroWizard, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Do you think that this looks about right? This is at 3 weeks exactly, a couple of hours ago on the 28th. I have 3 pictures here, courtesy of the GC photo album:

[​IMG]

3 week's, Northern Lights x BB in the front and the back.

These guys are alittle stretched, but intense lesser strain training (tying down) gave me a bunch of top canopy cola's. They were given the DierWolf "balding" method for the last time, yesterday. Just got rid of all the leaves that covered internodes, and pistils. I'm using FoxFarm Big Bloom, AN Voodoo Juice, AN Carbo Load, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive (after BigBud), and AN B-52 .. all of this mixed with a great all organic Fox Farm soil amendment (bat guano, perlite, vermiculite, earthworm casting, and good organics and a really nice organic compost from a company called Intervale.

[​IMG]

This is a nice strain from Female Seed's called WhiteWidow and Cinnamon, 3 weeks exactly.

These guys are alittle stretched, but intense lesser strain training (tying down) gave me a bunch of top canopy cola's. They were given the DierWolf "balding" method for the last time, yesterday. Just got rid of all the leaves that covered internodes, and pistils. I'm using FoxFarm Big Bloom, AN Voodoo Juice, AN Carbo Load, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive (after BigBud), and AN B-52 .. all of this mixed with a great all organic Fox Farm soil amendment (bat guano, perlite, vermiculite, earthworm casting, and good organics and a really nice organic compost from a company called Intervale.

[​IMG]

Lastly, here is:

[​IMG]

2. Looks good.
    What strain?

Grasscity Deals Near You