Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is a Very Serious question.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Incompl, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Ive been getting to know this girl from my college and she's Mexican but doesnt fit the "poor illegal immigrant" stereotype at all and shes pretty hot... Only problem is my friends were giving me Shit about how black and hispanic girls are nasty but i honestly dont think so... I live in Georgia and a lot of people are closed minded here, still see Black and White... But anyways this girl smokes too and this is one of the first times i feel like i'm good friends with a chick without just wanting to smash

So I want you to answer this question
    Are you racist? Or do you believe in Nurture over the Nature argument
    Racism: 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. How is this a question about marijuana?

3. bro if she hot and she chiefs and you have a good relationship not based on sex WIFE THAT WOMAN

..of course make sure your both mentally physically and financially ready for things like that but CERTAINLY dont break up with her over your friends...

4. Who cares? WTF...

This generation of people still give a fuck about trivial shit like this? wow.

5. hmm intredasting..

6. Im not racist. There are certain things about certain races which I don't particularly like. Most of it boils down to the fact that I just do not like uneducated people of any kind, white, black, yellow, or red.

7. everyone is racist whether they are consciously (voluntarily) racist or subconsciously racist. that's just how it is.

also

>georgia

well there's your problem

8. [quote name='"ddog7x"']everyone is racist whether they are consciously (voluntarily) racist or subconsciously racist. that's just how it is.

also

>georgia

well there's your problem[/quote]

I disagree lots of people know how to discern a specific group of people from that groups race

9. Gladwell explains how an expert's ability to "thin slice" can be corrupted by their likes and dislikes, prejudices and stereotypes (even unconscious ones), and how they can be overloaded by too much information. Two particular forms of unconscious bias Gladwell discusses are Implicit Association Tests and psychological priming. Gladwell also tells us about our instinctive ability to mind read, which is how we can get to know what emotions a person is feeling just by looking at his or her face.

^ from Blink by Malcolm Gladwell

you should read. is good. also i was right.

10. Question: Even if she did fit into the 'poor, illegal immigrant' stereotype, what exactly would be different? If she's a cool person and you and her get along well, it shouldn't matter. I live in Southeast Texas and while racism is a problem, there are a lot of Mexicans (I'm not saying it in a bad way) so diversity is nothing new. Don't bother listening to what your friends say.

11. protip, he lives in georgia

12. Dude - Break out of that Georgia mindset.

If it is a good fit, then it is a good fit. Period. Race should have nothing to do with it.

Just make sure you have the same vision for the future.

Also, get the heck out of GA, move to Florida! Ok I'm bias. lol.

13. I read the first two lines. Fuck your friends, and fuck you for caring about what they think. And latina, and black chicks are hot.:cool:

Grow some balls. If you're attracted to her; pursue.

14. if your friends cant support your relationship, maybe they are not ones true friends

15. Yeah your friends are idiots. Racism is just pure ignorance, its amazing..

16. lol just do it man.