Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this is a stupid question i'm sure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happy tree, Feb 18, 2009.

1. http://gaianbotanicals.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=158453
    I stand by my original view that this is the cheapest and best salvia you're going to find, and that no one should even need more than 25x for any meaningful purpose.

Look, some people drink socially, some people do it to get fucked up. Some people smoke socially, some people do it to get fucked up. Salvia is a personal thing. Consider it intellectual and spiritual exploration. If you want to get fucked up OR do it *socially*, then it will fuck your mind harder than you could ever, ever imagine.

Respect the herbs, all of them. Hallucinogens are a different kind of playing field.