this is a realy dum Q but.....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Sep 15, 2002.

1. my frend seems to think that u can dry it out in the microwacem, is this true ?

2. Fuck no, the microwave gets it too hot and evaporates the THC. Dont put it in the microwave unless you want some schwagis maximus weed.

3. thank u sooo much time to shut that kid up

4. HIGH All, I don't recommend it.......but......we All did at one time or another and if you do it......go at it like slooooooooowwwwwww. Do 5min on low or warm....it will dry...but not the way it should be done.

5. alot of commercialy grown weed is dried out in microwaves... u loose tHC but it gets it done quick for more growing.... you can but p[roperly put it in a container and seal it every day open it once and then close it agian... do this for about 5-7 days then your weed will keep alot of its potency !!! hope this helps

6. try it it makes you house smell like shittttttttt try glass jars in the sun for a week.

7. glass jars in DIRECT sun light also work very well. but pack it in tight

8. try toperware

9. I have no experience, but I read that if you pack it in tightly its at high risk for mold. - Might not be worth the risk.

10. Microwaved will taste like freshly cut lawn clippings. It'll work quickly but not be good.

Mold is when you are doing a slow tasty cure in glass jars. You have to open it up and let it air out to release the moisure every day.