This is a really serious question part 2

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KingWi11, Aug 8, 2008.

1. The world is going to end, theirs no way around it.

How is it going to end?
    Where will you be?
    What will you be listing to?

Me:
    Aliens will be attacking in their flying saucers. Who are shooting lasers, destroying the towns below.
    I will be sitting up on a mountain watching this all transpire in my lawn chair, with a case of beer on my left, and my dog and cigarettes on my right.
    Music: How it Ends by DeVotchKa

2. How is it going to end? Terminator style

Where will you be? On top of a tall building blazed out of my mind watching the world get destroyed :smoking:

What will you be listing to? It's The End Of The World As We Know It - R.E.M.

3. It will end with zombies taking over the entire world.

I will be in a park with a fat blunt and a grenade in my hand waiting till they get close enough.

I will be listening to Flying Lotus's Los Angles, becuase its the perfect soundtrack to the end of the world

4. REM's "It's the end of the world as we know it"

....and I feel fiiiiine.

5. Great choice! I could see this being the theme to the end of the world. I could just see Roberta Flack playing while buildings explode. Massively good choice my friend!

6. Giant tidal waves destroy everything 300 miles inland of any coast. Me? I'm either in deep creek md, which is now shore front property or i'm in Arizona, it's nice there. Either way i'm smokin something, cigs or pot, and listening to The Band on vinyl. "up on cripple creek, she sends me. If I spring a leak she mends me."

7. hmmm an ironic death in the desert. i like that.