This is a RANT. Just so you know. fyi and all that

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rohawkj, Jul 26, 2009.

1. yesterday the mormon guys on their bicycles with their spiffy little white shirts and brozed nametags and starched ties gave me a knock at my front door around 10AM. asked me if i knew about the book of mormon and god and jesus and all that stuff. . ha... did you know that joseph smith jr, the guy who founded the mormon religion, said he had a talk with God at age 15 and yada yada yada wellll later on he is found out to be a huge liar. also the mormons believe God lives on some planet named Kolob or something like that and watches over us. ha. the mormons are looneys. but thats not my main point here i guess.. its more of the fact that i think i will go start knocking on mormons doors and jahovahs doors and everyone else and shove my religion down THEIR throats this time. you know, christians are the biggest damn hippocrits out of anyone ive ever met... especially in tennessee those southern baptists are a real work of art. i know i know, alot of you are gonna be upset at rohawk for this thread. idk. ive had enough of hearing of everyones religious bs. im tired of turning on the TV and seeing some guy taking peoples money to save their souls or some stupid crap. i dont know what will happen when i die, but im pretty sure it involves layin in the ground and becomin worm food. hell that beats goin to a toga party with jesus and some sheep anyday. does jesus keep up with technology the last 2000 years? hes not on facebook. or myspace. cant even follow god on twitter. wtf. christianity and religion and all that was not such a bad idea even idk 20-60 years back and everything before that, simply because we did not have the technology to debunk any of the stuff we had always been taught. do you really think that someone out there can hear your everythought and see everything you do at the same time they are watching and listening eleventy six billion other people? not to mention the weather conjuring, the miracle working, prayer requests, and all that money that he must be getting from the churches offerings to him! anyway, basically we have to evolve sooner or later people. yea yea what if im wrong. what if you are wrong! then what? religion is the only damn reason we have ever had any wars period throught history at least 98% anway. the other 2 was over land. hehe. but for now i think i will dress up in my big lebowski Tshirt, some cargos, smoke a blunt and knock on some doors. maybe ill get a fancy nametag too. hehe. basically ive had church people come knock on my door 3x the last couple weeks and its getting old. just cuz your religion sucks and no ones coming doesnt mean you have to try to convince me to join your suicide mission. im smarter than you. i hope god doesnt read this thread. im screwed. thanks for the weed god but damn for losin my little brother in iraq cuz you had a plan for him to go get blown up over some dumb sht. thats gods magic right? no. stuff just happens. we are here and one day we wont be. evolution the circle of life and all that. there is no heaven. theres no hell. i dont know why we exist. you dont either. theres no proof of god. if he is so allmighty and can get rid of all the evil in the world the what the hells he waiting for? whats the grand finale? in all truthfullness, this universe was probably 2 seconds from never happening at all. we evolved from mammals like chimps. its proven. thought god made adam then eve from his rib? thats gay. religion is gay. war is gay. sorry for wasting your time. anniversary of brother gone. church ppl at the door. overflow. lol. got weed though. thank god. haha

i know that some people have their religious beleifs and that they will go to heaven if they die or hell depending on things they do and decisions they make during their life.

2. religions were created for to have something to do...of course all of it is made up...we have had numerous convos on life and religion on mush...huge eye opener...religion is all fake, thats it

3. Sick rant man i kinda liked it.

4. You should invite them in next time to check out your entire cat collection (you'll have to develop a collection of cat based items) and totally ignore them, then they probably wont come back.

Or try to convert them to satanism by pouring blood on them and lighting there books on fire.

*blazed:smoking:*

5. first, let me say i am a die hard atheist.

i respect your opinion on religion. but who are you to call mormons loonies? so they have a far fetched belief? big deal, it doesn't make them crazy. and you post entirely lacks any sources for some of the statements you have made. sure, there's no proof of god, but there isn't proof that he doesn't exist.

ok, i changed my mind. i had more stuff to say, but i'm just going to leave it as this:

LIVE AND LET LIVE

6. cmon just let the an rant hehehe:smoking:

7. Religion is about more then just where you go after you die. It also teaches you lessons about life to help make you a better person (hopefully). Some people need to feel like there is someone in control, and that if they are a good person that they will be rewarded for it.

Most religion however, is just a shell for people so they can rationalize what's going on around them, or a con to get your money.

fyi I'm atheist.

8. Great post man. I wish Pandora's box had more of this stuff sometimes.

Oh and I agree with you 100%, my own dad is a fucking Jehovah's witness. Don't get me wrong I love the man, but the shit gets old. He still continues to preach to me about the "Great Tribulation".

9. Well said.

P.S., I am also an atheist <3

10. I sometimes wonder why religious groups try to push thier speculations on us, as well... Can't we just live and make our own decisions without people invading our personal property? :rolleyes:

11. i wasnt stabbing just at the mormons. they just happened to be the last ones that showed up. christians are all looney. hasnt science come far enough that we can all see past our old ways? more blood has been shed over religion than anything else in history. if we wanna stick around here a while i suggest we start to address the very real issues with religion and adopt some new beliefs. if you wanna be a better person than fine. if the ten commandments are suppost to be about being a guide about getting into heaven then how come like 3 or 4 of the ten just pertain to not liking other gods and being jealous and stuff. if god is so rightous and all powerful why is he tied up in such petty human emotions? its bs. how come theres nothing on there about rape and child abuse and the shit thats really bad for society.

12. i think the world would be a better place if religion never existed.

13. It's just a security for people that don't want to believe that they lived and worked for nothing. to die, haha.

good rant bro, my stoned ass enjoyed it :)

14. hahah mormons..

dum dum dum dum dum

15. yea fuck organized religion. i am one with the force.

16. im not sayin that religion didnt have its time and place, but arent we much smarter and much more advanced than 100 years ago? .....sigh. im really high tonite btw. failed at dragonforce 5x before beating it on GH3. hands cramped now. jewish fucking controller

17. yeah, i think that religion is actually hindering our progress. the religious fanatics bitch and protest against science because they don't want their god disproven.

18. i have probalem with religious people and i have no problem in the idea of believeing in a god if it makes you happiier, but when you start trying to get others to believe what you do without them looking for it first, i have a problem. another thing is how the religious people can be the most ignorant people. how about a short list of the people with ignorance because of religion.

1. Nazis - thy targeted the jes because the german economy was destroyed and Hitler too the jews killing of jesus as proof of their evils and blamed them.
    2. terrorists - they generaly believe in islam, but sometimes they are other religions but thats not ussualy the cause for their terrorism. the islamic terrorist are tought that alah wants them to kill the infidels that cause a threat to the nation and in return for their lives they will get 72 virgins.
    3. KKK - they take christianity and turn it into hate and loathing of imigrants blacks gays jews catholics, pretty much anybody that does share their beliefs.
    4. Christians, Catholics, and other Jesus based religions - most of the Jesus-based folowers have a bigotry against homosexuals. they take a book, a ficticious book at that, and use the works writen by hundred of en back in the first century and later to support the hatred of homosexuals because they dont believe it is natural, when in fact their are many animals that engage in homosexual relations not just limited to humans. plus all of the protests against pretty much anything that can improve human life just because it is unnatural. this last category has just way too much to list, much more than any other.

i pretty much made my own rant but thats how it makes me think when i hear of the ignorant acts people are commiting just because somebody told them to believe

im open to discussion on these so feel free to pm me if you want to discuss this. i keep an open mind but i will worn you, i will not tolerate anybody telling me how im wrong unless you have a logical basis for debating me. i wont have any of this "you should belive because the bible says so."

19. dude i grew up in the most mormon town you have ever seen! pisses me off how i was treated due to my apperance and habbits

im gonna go back and go door to door and annoy them with something bout wicca or something

20. don't worry, you aren't going to find many people on GC who will disagree with you. i have a theory that cannabis makes you smart enough to see past religious bullshit.