This is a new one, how do I choose?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pillowsackhoppe, Apr 15, 2009.

1. So here's the situation: I'm in my first year of college, but haven't really put myself out there for the entire year. I was fresh out of what was a solid relationship when the school year started, and kind of needed time to adjust to the whole scene in the outside world. But now that the end of the semester is approaching, I decided that I'm finally ready, and I'm not ending my freshman year of college without at least trying to get some.

Unfortunately, now I'm in a dilemma. There are three girls, all in different classes, that I really want to approach. Each of them, to some extent, has given me some nonverbal hints that they're interested, glances in class and the whole deal. But the problem is that I don't know any of them yet, how do I choose? The situation seems to have a lot of potential for problems if I get greedy, but I still want to explore all the opportunities.

2. Pick the hottest, if that doesn't work try the second hottest, and if that doesn't work, try the third hottest. As long as you don't come off as wanting a real relationship out of it, there's nothing wrong with it :D

3. just start talking to them.

also, are you in it for love or just fucking around?

If you want to fall in love with one of these girls, you got to start something

If you're just horny, fuck all of them.

Maybe ask them (at different times for different times) to study together. Like one girl on friday night, another on saturday, another on sunday. If you feel a connection or spark or whatever, make a move.

4. agreed.
    just make sure they dont know eachother first...
    that shit sucks when they find out and all of them drop you.