This is a little disturbing

Discussion in 'General' started by -m/, Jan 8, 2009.

1. #1 -m/, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    Is this real? It's pretty fucked up and deffinately seems fake, yet at the same time I can't help but think it might be real.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuOXaav7qZU"]YouTube - Kid dies on tv program[/ame]

2. #2 Bluntman00, Jan 8, 2009
    dont put the embed code, just put the URL

edit: Rofl thats fucking hilarious, that shit cant be real, no guy in a pink shirt has the balls to kill someone like that haha

3. how in the mother fucking ass do you embedd on this forum???

4. hahah thats funny as shit but hell no its not real

who the fuck pulls out a pistol in broad daylight and shoots into some thing cause its rejecting their mail

5. Just put the url.

That dude looked like my high school biology teacher. If it's real, it's the funniest death i've ever seen. :D

6. lol he just shot him

hope it ain't real

7. ^^^ Holy shit man, i just went to that site, first thing i see: "Mans head blown open by an assault rifle'' i fuckin laugh and go to it, it looked like a watermelon haha

8. I saw that shit in a Hustler once when I was 14. It fucked me up. Goddamn Larry Flynt and your quality reading material.

9. #10 El Janitor, Jan 8, 2009
    wait a fucking minute, your telling me to completely disregard the "embed" code on a website, which was specifically put there to implant videos remotely on another website(such as GC), and merely put the url, which does the opposite of embedding??...IS THAT WHAT YOUR FUCKING TELLING ME!!!!!!

10. yep

u can't embed straight from youtube anymore

but the forum does

11. its a forum of future serial killers.

12. [​IMG]

You get a +rep for that.

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long fucking time.

13. I agree with you. People think they are watching someone get punked when in fact it's the VIEWER who got punked. :D

I especially love the very end when they show the guy in the can with the date. Very good comedy.