This is a great Website

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SneakyPanduh, Feb 19, 2011.

1. I've googled searched some stuff about pot since i'm newer to it, but this website keeps popping up with answers to everything. I finally decided to join after seeing a post about a homemade vaporizer. I've been wanting to make one for a while now. I make my own grav bongs, and me and a friend made a water bong out of a GoldSchlager bottle. I just got done making the vape and i'm gonna try to post pics of it to see what ya'll think. The sad part is I ran out of bud, so I can't test this bad boy yet. If anybody wants to know how I made this then just let me know. It's really easy. I poked two holes in the lid right next to the highlighter case to act as carbs. I taped the sharpee and highlighter cases together to make it longer, but I might take the sharpee case off and try it with just the highlighter case to see if a shorter tube works better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. welcome to the city man! :smoke: tons of great info and chill peeps here.
    kickass piece too, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. :D

3. Hahaha...thanks. I started smoking about 3 years ago, but not often at all. Now I smoke almost everyday. It just makes everything better. I smoke, put in eyedrops and do just about everything nowadays. I'm able to control my high now it seems like and i've developed a tolerance for it. I'll definitely be a regular on here from now on.