Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This is a good sign, right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Defmob, May 26, 2009.

1. I just smoked a bowl of some no name dank, and I feel like I'm floating in butter, or syrup or, something a little denser than water. My muscles are controlling themselves right now. And it feels like I'm on a roller coaster!

does that mean I'm high? Haha.

2. That would be a big 10 - 4 there

3. Congratulations

4. yup your baked. expecially if you can explain it that well lol.

5. My head is moving side to side and when I take my eyes off my arms they go in the air and move around.

HOLY SHIT!

6. Enjoy friend!

7. I love getting high to the point where I move my arms around without thinking about it :D

8. I know, man! That's me! Right now, I'm doing tybo with my legs without even thinking about it.

9. Haha, we are on the same level man.

And I still got a good bit more to smoke.

10. haha awesome, congrats man