Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This image made me think

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CHRHN, Mar 14, 2012.

1. influencing them to make their own opinions :D who wants to be told what to believe?

2. Money doesn't die homey.

3. I know, it just seemed like OP didn't realize that.

4. What if my opinion is I am always wrong (could be a schizo)? Then its making my own mind up about not trusting my mind. Which makes no sense, so I need to smoke a bowl, feel me?

5. im going to need to be high to fully understand that.

6. That's the joke.

7. i jus meant that since most anti pot people these days are from that generation once there all gone there will be more pro pot people. with todays culture weed seems to be gettin more popular and more ligh being shed on how the war on drugs is pretty much one big lie/joke itll make it easier for it to get legalized

8. [quote name='"SuperBlazed"']Getting overfat should be illegal/heavily discouraged.[/quote]

Word, fast food resturants shouldn't serve you if you're unhealthy.

9. The mom is such a worse influence on that kid, im glad i grew up with parents that once they found out i smoked(started at 17 i month before i was 18) they let me explain why i smoked and how i was still leading a successful life with good grades when i in college and supporting a job working carpentry and working as a cook at a Texas road house.

10. so true. i'm always rolling up at the Burger King parking lot in my area and one time this guy looks so stressed out in his car, he comes up to me and asks me if i had a cigarette. i gave him one and he drove off. then yesterday, the SAME guy comes up to my car and asks me for a lighter, he recognized me and threw me a dub bag for helping him out the last time. i dont know his name, but he was fucking awesome. :smoke:

you shoulda told them "if you really had jesus in your heart, you'd stfu and stop judging others." thats one of the things i dislike about reeeeaallly religious, they always think they are right and you are wrong.

11. I honestly believe if every marijuana user in america banned together and made some sort of campaign kinda like this kony 2012 thing, with an epic 30 minute long video with master video editing promoting legalizing marijuana for recreational / medical use we could get somewhere. Marijuana activists are growing in numbers every day, waking up and realizing more, every day.

I think we could get somewhere, but i'm a follower not a leader.

12. if you actually looked at the picture, youd realize that they are saying healthy/ regular people of all ages and races smoke marijuana and that its not really that bad. but there are hypcrites out there saying it is bad even though they are doing much worse to themselfs with poor diets, etc

this isnt taking a shot at weed its taking a shot at hypocrite americans

13. "once the baby boom generation dies off then it will be legal." :cool:

FYI that generation contains a LOT of "old Hippies" like ME! And you may find the results of this AARP poll quite surprising! :eek:

AARP poll finds support for medical marijuana
    AARP poll finds support for medical marijuana - Health - Health care - More health news - msnbc.com

"Nearly three-fourths of older Americans support legalizing marijuana for medical use, according to a poll done for the nation's largest advocacy group for seniors."

So stop pointing the "blame finger" at seniors! According to AARP, seniors strongly support medical use, and I suspect that a fair number of them support recreational use, also! !

You young guys just sit there, griping about prohibition and playing with your Wiis while waiting for your parents and grandparents to die off. And when they do, you will have to find some other thing to blame for the fact that we will STILL have prohibition!

How many of you have actually done anything to help legalization along? :confused_2:

How about this for a change?....become an activist! :yay:

Devote one hour a week to legalization! :smoke:

There are over 490,000 Blades at GC! Think about that number, how big it is! Now what would be the weekly impact of....

490,000 letters to politicians! All saying "We vote and support MMJ!" :hello:

490,000 educated comments in the news :), calmly debunking the rantings of the prohibitionists :mad:- and backing it all with PubMed studies. :D

490,000 doctors getting envelopes stuffed with 5 pages (front and back) of MMJ abstracts. :eek:

490,000 neighbors, friends and relatives getting (anonymously) mailed the information on how to safely lessen their pain, help fight their cancer, or ease their Crohn's! :smoke:

I am just one little old lady, who has a job and a life...but run a search for "Granny Storm Crow" and see what you get!

Imagine 490,000 young, educated, cannabis users- our future "Ganja Gurus"! :smoke:

Can you see what I am talking about? GC is a "sleeping giant"! :gc_rocks: But nothing happens until YOU make it happen!

Granny :wave:

14. [quote name='"jwbooth"']Because, like, the government, maan.[/quote]

Lol'd

15. It's a joke people. The woman, like her child, are both fat. She is being a bad influence to him

16. Granny I didn't mean that there are no people in the generation that don't smoke I'm it that dumb because obviously ther are...

17. [quote name='"PuFyy"']It's a joke people. The woman, like her child, are both fat. She is being a bad influence to him[/quote]

Youdontsay.jpg

18. I'm duper high right now that was hilarious.

19. Unfortunately not all of us are all that intelligent. :rolleyes: