Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This image made me think

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CHRHN, Mar 14, 2012.

1. How come pot smokers are still portrayed as bad people? Why can't the world stop being ignorant? This is 2012, and people still think marijuana is harmful, when they are blindly harming themself in a thousand other ways.

[​IMG]

2. Because, like, the government, maan.

3. I personally believe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Weed is an illegal drug, which means there is a black market, and it is often sold by gangs looking to make money. The fact that the sale of weed isn't regulated means that when you are robbed, you don't call the cops, you take it into your own hands to ensure that no one wants to rob you again. The violence that surrounds the drug then leads to people having a negative disposition towards weed. This negative disposition means that people think it should be illegal.

In reality, if weed was legalized, lots of the negative effects that come from the drug trade would be eliminated. Unfortunately, lots of people appear unable to open their minds to this, and thus weed is still illegal.

4. All because of the governmnet....!

5. Getting overfat should be illegal/heavily discouraged.

6. She looks like she'll die really soon.

7. In regards to that pic, the mom is a worse influence on the kid, she herself is overweight and apparently has allowed her child to become over weight. Pretty ironic.. Far worse than pot, but what do I know..

8. I'm okay with being fat becoming illegal. Those fat people are influencing me to be fat and I don't want to be addicted to something that could affect my body in a negative manner. Or is that not what we were discussing?

9. Awesome pic. I like how the bitches shirt says freedom. We should fine people for being overweight so they can't make it worse for themselves and everyone else.

10. bro you dont know how much i hate rolling a blunt or a J and someone walks past me snickering and shit. or when i walk in a store, high, obviously...and someone points it out "she's so high, man!" *DING DING DING* you win! you figured it out! honestly, sober people act higher than i do.

11. lol pictured it in the most stoner voice ever

yeah i hate these commercials blaming the sugary drink for fat kids, its the fucking parent that lets them play xbox all day long and drink 15 sodas, if they were out riding bikes or knocking each other out they wouldnt be drinking 15 sodas and shit.

and to OP fuck what people think of pot heads they can grow the fuck up and put their drinks down

12. The only bad thing my parents think about weed (and why they don't like me doing it) is that it is illegal. They have done it before so they know exactly why I do it, it's that they don't want me to get in trouble for doing something so harmless. It's too bad that it's illegal, I mean you can get into more trouble smoking weed than stealing golf carts and causing $3,000 (a guy I know, don't ask) worth of damage to a golf course. Jeez. :D

13. The biggest thing I don't get is how marijuana is illegal, but a drug that destroys thousands of people's lives, alcohol, isn't. Alcohol has to be one of the most harmful drugs out there, yet it is legal. Same as cigarettes and other tobacco products. It makes no sense whatsoever.

14. Money talks my friend. Marijuana being illegal funds the tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical industries.

15. Yes that makes sense, don't like people starting fires? Make an even bigger and unnecessary one. Sometimes its hard to feel bad for fellow smokers when they hold extreme views about other things in the same ignorant fashion.

16. I still don't understand why marijuana isn't legal. The gov could make shitloads of money taxing it

17. They make more by it being illegal ;)

18. They don't know what their saying and you can't stop it."Let the dog bark"

19. But why the rest of us healthy people should not enjoy basic health care and cheap flight/bus transportation? Don't get me wrong people have the right to do what they want with their bodies but ONLY as long as they don't harm anyone elses rights.

So next time you wake up early in the morning and see a polluted sky say thanks to Mcdonalds and all the fat bitches eating there because they are the ones whose asses don't fit in the seat.