Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Ice Cream just Blew my Fuckin' Mind..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferPrty, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I just got a tub of Ben and Jerry's "Chunky Monkey". Dude, its banana fucking ice cream..i never see that shit. :hello:

2. Stop it... stop it right now it's 3 am i told myself I wouldnt go back out.

3. this!!!! i want it.....bad

4. Bananas in ice cream? You must be stoned

5. Banana paddle pops ftw

6. brb going on chunky monkey run

7. Fuuuuckthat sounds soooo good but fuuuuckk idk if I wanna drive that far

8. haha yea i have some ice cream here that is banana and chocolate flavored, the BEST munchie food :)

9. this guy <3

10. If you get Ben & Jerrys and you don't get Half Baked, you fucked up. End of story. Ask anyone from New England.

Bought a pint last night. :smoke:

11. Its called half baked cause all the people who eat it are at least half baked.

12. I once had ben and jerrys that had pieces of chocolate covered potato chips in it, don't remember the name.

13. Late night snack

14. My favorite strains of Ben and Jerry's are:
    Chocolate therapy
    Phish food
    Fossil food
    Americone dream
    New York super fudge chunk
    Half baked
    Mint chocolate cookie
    Chocolate chip cookie dough

15. lol now I'm going to have my mom bring me some.

16. man i love ice cream

we just got a cherry berry in town. it's frozen yogurt and freaking amazing

17. You've never had chunky monkey before? Isn't that the one with like caramel or peanut butter cups in the banana ice cream? Something along those lines?

So fuckin good!!! Haagen Dasz (sp?) makes Caramel Cone Explosion, now that is the fuckin shit my good man.

18. Dis shit right here...

19. [​IMG]

on a side note.. that shit is good as hell!!! ive been addicted since my mom brought it home when i was a kid!

its banana ice cream with walnuts and dark chocolate chunks.