This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. For the life of me I can't get why people think paying taxes is some big virtuous thing and attack those who don't get robbed. Jelous?

There is nothing virtuous or noble about paying extortion money.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I wouls love to see voluntary taxes. Instead of them getting masses of money regardless of how well its spent or where its allocated, they would have to make the case for why we should pay.

Maybe every tax donation is contingent with contracts, so that if they dont do what was agreed to, by law they could be charged, sued, removed, jailed etc.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Get off my lawn you darn kids

4. bahh humbug

5. Legal Experts Side With Trump; It Would Be Crazy to Release His Taxes During Audit

I don't disagree that it's a bit shady, but seems to make sense legally speaking. I work for a law firm and this seems to be the consensus as well.

6. Yes, it seems in the article you posted the general consensus is it's not the best move. At the same time, at least one of those attorneys mentioned exactly what I said, his pre 2009 returns are no longer under scrutiny. So really no harm in releasing them.

In the end, his die hard supporters could care less either way, so he likely doesn't care either. But I'm sure many Independents such as myself would like to see him do what he expects others to do. You cant ramble on about Washington elites and special privilege, then act just like one in my opinion. I don't really see why he would insert himself in Romney's business back in 2012, and then in 2016 do exactly the same thing. “I think Mitt was hurt really very badly by this whole thing with the income tax returns.” Those are his exact words.

A lot of hypocritical actions on his part, and not just in this one issue. It bothers me, and keeps me from being sold on him.

• Like Like x 1
  7. folks... dont ever take advise from a far lefty telling you about the far right.. :laughing:

Trump wanted folks to see where romney was getting his money,
    just like killary. take a look at how much she has taken from her campaign money deposited into her own account and whom gave it to her.
    We all know, no one has given trump a cent. That was trumps angle with that.

If you want Obama 2.0 vote for Hillary.

Hillary was fired during watergate for sharing sensitive information. she has done it before.
    Martha stewart is probably pissed that ol killary isnt in jail.. :laughing:

how about her commercial saying our kids are watching.. wtf is that.
    most kids dont watch political debates, but she takes them makes a commercial that airs so kids can see it and says he is the bad guy for saying what he said, If it wasnt for her, the kids would not have seen that.

• Like Like x 2
  8. YODA MY MAN
    Nice to see you posting
    Trump 2016

• Like Like x 2
  9. Obama 2.0? More like 0.4 but double the debt of 6.5 trillion he left

• Like Like x 1
  10. #150 Yoda, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    hey brother *bro fist* trying to get caught up.
    Nice to see you to pops.

the title ..
    Hitlary clinton lmfaoo.. hahahaha

• Like Like x 1
  11. You Know It!!!
    [​IMG]

12. You do know that he only loaned his campaign money and that he has already taken donor monies?

He is also very much in debt to the Russians.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Martha was nailed not for wrong doing, but for lying under oath. I think Clinton has lied as well from what i read, she didnt stick with her usual "i dont know'.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I still think that they (the powers that be) still want hillary no matter what it takes.
    Almost like the fix is in.
    She rubs me the wrong way, no reason she should win base on the sole fact she is a woman.
    Very stupid reason for electing her POTUS .
    It will be very interesting what happens from here, I just heard Obama is taking the whole month of Oct to campaign for hillary,
    He is the president and has more important problems to deal with, I just don't get it
    It if were the real world OB would have been fired.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Donald is shopping for people that can actually run the country, he thinks he is just going to be the CEO President.

Note to Donald, you have no experience, run for dog catcher first, or a selectman position.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well look at the result of all the "qualified" presidents.

If he doesnt know what he is doing maybe he wont fuck things up as badly.

I sure hope we get Gary Johnson, the other two are a nightmare IMO

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sounds better than Hillary already

18. the clinton foundation is supported by foreign countrys.

Hillary did lie that was my point.

we had 8.5 minutes of tape get erased years ago and was one hell of a deal, she deletes 30 thousand emails and thats ok. :laughing:

she said she was going to retire from politics in 2012 .. her words dont be mad at me.

when bill ran, her stance and most political topics were opposite of what they are now.

Obama had far less experience running anything, yet folks voted him in.
    I think trump or mickey mouse could do better then this woman who talks out of both sides of her face

• Like Like x 4
  19. I dont like either but i am convinced hillary will be a disaster, Trump, there is a small chance he wouldnt be.

20. Isn't she also getting funded millions by $audi Arabia?

• Like Like x 4