This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Here is a summary of Hillary that might reach the moon if you printed it out like a scroll, especially if you follow the links.

I cant vouch for any of it, nor have i read much of it.

A FEW OF HLLLARY CLINTON'S GREATEST HITS

2. #122 Stubbs595, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Just because you have a ton of money doesn't mean you're a good person ya know? Hitler had more money then me but no one was jealous of him

3. She didn't do too much, just voted for this bill as a Senator, which George W. Bush then signed:

Senate agrees to triple anti-AIDS funding
    Bush Signs Bill To Triple AIDS Funding - The New York Sun

The Senate vote was 80-16. Reading the 2nd article it seems more like an initiative attributable to George W. Bush, renewing/expanding his "original five-year" plan, not to Hillary at all.

4. Interesting video exposing Gumby Sanders

• Like Like x 4
  5. Good video, I was a bit confused originally about why his wife said that, but this video explained it for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I knew there was something up with Sanders anyways

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe he was a fraud from the get go, hell maybe Ron Paul was too. But lets assume they were legitimate and not planted, what the hell happened to make them both shrivel like a dick in the snow?

RP "didnt fully endorse Romney"

And look at Sanders, he doesnt look happy AT ALL, looks like a man who is as disgusted with himself as all of his supporters.

If my reading is correct, what happened? Death threats? Mind control of some sort? Black mail?

8. I figure death threats, but he's actually getting death threats now from disgruntled supporters. Perhaps he was bribed, like with money or something. Maybe he was just tired with it all and thought or realized that the odds weren't in his favor, or that he wouldn't win... it's Bernie's bedtime.

9. Bernie got Bernt out

Ba Bum Tssh

• Like Like x 1
  10. BERNIE SOLD OUT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Trump could issue $0 bills, print them with Obama on them, and sell them for $5, ha!

12. Will Hillary go to prison if Trump wins?

• Like Like x 1
  13. So many memes so little time

14. You're one person though. By and large people like to hang the supposed Clinton death trail out there like it's confirmed fact, when in reality it's not.

I'm not saying there's nothing fishy with the Clintons. What I'm saying is within this thread there is a double standard applied when it comes to conspiracy regarding the two candidates. I think no one should believe conspiracy on either side until there's provable facts.

Many high energy centipedes could use a dose of moderation in their lives. Many regressives could use a dose of foot in ass in theirs.

15. #136 Stubbs595, Jul 27, 2016
    Does all the fuck ups of Hillary Clinton did compare to some conspiratard theory that was used to avoid a question on the emails? I do give him credit for making that up in 6 seconds under pressure in the interview now I thought Alex Jones was crazy. We could say George Bush and Toby Blair was 100% innocent and the invasion in Iraq wasn't a war crime because they haven't been convicted despite a report showing really why Toby Blair joined in still no possible conviction. Of course when you have a lot of $$$$$ and power you can get away with everything including war crimes in Iraq

16. "But she was never indicted or charged!"

The last defence of a shillary supporter

17. #138 Stubbs595, Jul 27, 2016
    Then they bash on George Bush on Iraq but oh wait I thought he "was never indicted or charged"

18. Well yeah I mean releasing his tax returns now could trigger an audit. Oh wait...

The more likely reason is he is hiding something. Unsavory business associations. Less wealth than he claims. Who knows? All I know is his hypocritical nature makes it hard to trust him when hes so adamant about calling other people liar this or crooked that.

Not to mention his returns prior to 2009 are no longer under scrutiny. So he could release those if he chose. But he's still making excuses. And again I stress the fact that this was the guy who made a big deal about Romney's returns.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The whole tax return gimmick is absolutely insane!

Demanding to see that they are bending the knee to the private elite bankers?

Brilliant

• Like Like x 1