This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Correct the record? More like Bullshit the record. #BTR

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good thing Russian is your second language Stubbs

3. Bunch of comedians in here. Enjoy your games.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I guess one of us spiked a nerve

5. Yeah, I wonder how they got there? Funny Trump stills tries to sell the lie that he was never for the war, but you don't care.

Interesting, no meat just insults and attacks. I know you wish you had a candidate with some substance, but it is what it is so Deal with it. One for you Russian supporters.

Hillary Clinton's Record of Accomplishments

•First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
    •President of the Wellesley Young Republicans
    •Intern at the House Republican Conference
    •Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School
    •Editorial board of the Yale Review of Law and Social Action
    •Appointed to Senator Walter Mondale's Subcommittee on Migratory Labor.
    •Co-founded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families
    •Staff attorney for Children's Defense Fund
    •Faculty member in the School of Law at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
    •Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
    •First female chair of the Legal Services Corporation
    •First female partner at Rose Law Firm.
    •Former civil litigation attorney.
    •Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
    •twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America
    •Former First Lady of Arkansas.
    •Arkansas Woman of the Year in 1983
    •Chair of the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession
    •twice named by the National Law Journal as one of the 100 most influential lawyers in America
    •created Arkansas's Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youth
    •led a task force that reformed Arkansas's education system
    •Board of directors of Wal-Mart and several other corporations
    •Instrumental in passage of the State Children's Health Insurance Program
    •Promoted nationwide immunization against childhood illnesses
    •Successfully sought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and childhood asthma at the National Institutes of Health
    •Worked to investigate reports of an illness that affected veterans of the Gulf War (now recognized as Gulf War Syndrome)
    •Helped create the Office on Violence Against Women at the Department of Justice
    •Initiated and shepherded the Adoption and Safe Families Act
    •First FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree
    •Traveled to 79 countries during time as FLOTUS
    •Helped create Vital Voices, an international initiative to promote the participation of women in the political processes of their countries.
    •Served on five Senate committees:
    -Committee on Budget (2001–2002)
    -Committee on Armed Services (2003–2009)
    -Committee on Environment and Public Works (2001–2009)
    -Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (2001–2009)
    -Special Committee on Aging.
    •Member of the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
    •Instrumental in securing $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center site's redevelopment
    •Leading role in investigating the health issues faced by 9/11 first responders.
    •In the aftermath of September 11th, she worked closely with her senior Senate counterpart from New York, Sen. Charles Schumer, on securing $21.4 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.
    • Middle East ceasefire. In November 2012, Secretary of State Clinton brokered a ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas.
    •Introduced the Family Entertainment Protection Act, intended to protect children from inappropriate content found in video games.
    •First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate (and re-elected)
    •Two-term New York Senator
    -(senate stats here: https://www.govtrack.us/...)
    -(voting record here: http://votesmart.org/...)
    •Former US Secretary of State
    •GRAMMY Award Winner
    •Author

• Like Like x 2
  6. No nerve just the same silly meme twice in a short thread, fairly redundant.

7. Dafuq? Just because you wrote a book doesn't mean you're gunna be the greatest president ever.

Also I would put that she helped invade Iraq and Libya high up there as well hey at least it isn't a book

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will the real TioW42 please stand up ...

• Like Like x 4
  9. Interesting that you would mention the book. Did you see the comments made by the man that actually wrote Art of the Deal?

10. Well they got there through a vote I imagine, but she never enacted anything to get them out.

Trump had no say so in sending troops or not. He wasn't an elected official with a vote, just a business man. I've actually heard him say he did support the war at one point, but so did most Americans.

Also, I can't vote so I don't have a candidate. I'm sorry that yours sucks and is corrupt though.

11. I don't give a shit about that book either or any of the others. I could say Cristiano Ronaldo would do excellent in defence because he wrote a book as well or anything he did outside or non related to football

12. I know he was a civilian, I just can't believe how often he points his fingers and exclaims (this person or that person) was for the war, I never was.

She is not my preference. For polling, I claim Johnson, let's get him to 15%. If it comes down to those two, I will go with the less corrupt Hilldog.

13. Trump wrote a book and owned a couple of buildings he would be the greatest president of all time just because of those achievements that has nothing to do with being president

14. Hillary Clinton is done. Wikileaks releaved her plots to try to slander and disparage Bernie Sanders by attacking his religious beliefs.

You could vote for Jill or Gary johnson, but you may as well vote for Trump, since it's the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That does seem to reflect his supporters viewpoints (even though he never wrote the book).

16. She was not involved with the DNC emails and it wasn't her plot at all. Let's be accurate.

17. Barely's no one writes their own autobiography anyways they get other people to do it for them.

18. That was not the thrust of my question, this is a very interesting, personal glimpse into his true nature;

Donald Trump’s Ghostwriter Tells All

Last June, as dusk fell outside Tony Schwartz’s sprawling house, on a leafy back road in Riverdale, New York, he pulled out his laptop and caught up with the day’s big news: Donald J. Trump had declared his candidacy for President. As Schwartz watched a video of the speech, he began to feel personally implicated.

Trump, facing a crowd that had gathered in the lobby of Trump Tower, on Fifth Avenue, laid out his qualifications, saying, “We need a leader that wrote ‘The Art of the Deal.’ ” If that was so, Schwartz thought, then he, not Trump, should be running. Schwartz dashed off a tweet: “Many thanks Donald Trump for suggesting I run for President, based on the fact that I wrote ‘The Art of the Deal.’ ”

Schwartz had ghostwritten Trump’s 1987 breakthrough memoir, earning a joint byline on the cover, half of the book’s five-hundred-thousand-dollar advance, and half of the royalties. The book was a phenomenal success, spending forty-eight weeks on the Times best-seller list, thirteen of them at No. 1. More than a million copies have been bought, generating several million dollars in royalties. The book expanded Trump’s renown far beyond New York City, making him an emblem of the successful tycoon. Edward Kosner, the former editor and publisher of New York, where Schwartz worked as a writer at the time, says, “Tony created Trump. He’s Dr. Frankenstein.”
    SKIP

But, as he watched a replay of the new candidate holding forth for forty-five minutes, he noticed something strange: over the decades, Trump appeared to have convinced himself that he had written the book. Schwartz recalls thinking, “If he could lie about that on Day One—when it was so easily refuted—he is likely to lie about anything.”
    SKIP

He had spent hundreds of hours observing Trump firsthand, and felt that he had an unusually deep understanding of what he regarded as Trump’s beguiling strengths and disqualifying weaknesses. Many Americans, however, saw Trump as a charmingly brash entrepreneur with an unfailing knack for business—a mythical image that Schwartz had helped create.
    SKIP

Yet watching the campaign was excruciating. Schwartz decided that if he kept mum and Trump was elected he’d never forgive himself. In June, he agreed to break his silence and give his first candid interview about the Trump he got to know while acting as his Boswell.

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”

19. Is this suppose to be a Hillary thread or Trump because I can't see Trump in the title and I don't think anyone gives a shit about Trump or some book he wrote at this point so let's focus what this thread is about and not get overthrown

20. You're right, I'll stop, but please do take the time to read that link. It gives an amazing insight as to who Trump really is. Every voter, or interested person should read it.