This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. I never said she received money from the Clinton foundation but I'm sure it payed all her travel expenses and then sum. However most of those who donated to the Clinton foundation also paid the Clinton's big money to give a speech. Wiki leaks has exposed the pay to play scandal for what it is.

This is also exposed in Clinton Cash, I suggest watching that when you get some time.

2. Oh, you mean this guy:

He is also Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large.[

Criticisms and Errors[edit]
    Peter Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. Schweizer has suggested Clinton approved the deal as a favor for Clinton Foundation donors.[25]

:smoke:

3. That could be what I read in wiki leaks so I will discredit that fact but I still think Clinton cash is a very good watch. To me the facts can't just be coincidence but that's my opinion.

4. #724 IRON-EYES, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    Hillary already deleted the evidence ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Another thread killed with my un-hip presence :)

6. Her daughter paid for her wedding with foundation money.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #727 Green Wizard, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    All you Trumpsters get your tissue boxes. Donny Tiny Hands ain't gonna pursue charges against Hillary Clinton.

(CNN) President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/index.html

Just the first of many soon to be broken campaign promises.

We'll we ever learn that the two party system works in collusion for the bankers and corporations? Why would they throw each other in jail?

[​IMG]

From left, Donald J. Trump, Michael R. Bloomberg, Bill Clinton, Joe Torre and Billy Crystal at Trump National Golf Club Westchester in 2008.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. What a giant douche.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Isn't he the turd sandwich?

• Like Like x 1
  10. It bums me out on one hand and pleases me on the other.

I hope this just elevates the discontent of people.

The cancer machine of corruption continues.

• Like Like x 1
  11. While she clearly broke federal statues and then destroyed evidence after a subpoena, a conviction never would have happened.

Glad trump won't follow through. Would have been a massive waste of public money.

12. Isnt it fucked up that justice is so expensive most people cannot afford it, and the ones that can shit on the ones that cant?

• Like Like x 1