This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Trump mentioned using nuclear weapons, but i wonder if it was more of a warning to the rest of the world that he wont be a pushover?

Maybe that is giving him too much credit.

But Clintons aggressive attitude toward Russia... That just cant end well for anyone. Other than an asteroid or supervolcano, nuclear war is humanities biggest threat.

• Like Like x 1

2. It is hardly subjective when the words come from his own mouth.

Donald Trump invited Richard Branson to lunch and things got weird

As our own David Corn noted just this week, Donald Trump loves nothing more than seeking cold revenge. It turns out billionaire Richard Branson has a Trump story that illustrates Trump's obsession with vengeance perfectly.

Branson, the billionaire owner of the Virgin Group, wrote a post on his company's website on Friday afternoon describing an out-of-the-blue lunch the two men shared "some years ago." Branson says it was the first time he and Trump had met, but Trump had only one topic he wanted to discuss.

Even before the starters arrived he began telling me about how he had asked a number of people for help after his latest bankruptcy and how five of them were unwilling to help. He told me he was going to spend the rest of his life destroying these five people.

He didn't speak about anything else and I found it very bizarre. I told him I didn’t think it was the best way of spending his life. I said it was going to eat him up, and do more damage to him than them. There must be more constructive ways to spend the rest of your life. (Hopefully my advice didn’t lead to him running for President!)

I was baffled why he had invited me to lunch solely to tell me this. For a moment, I even wondered if he was going to ask me for financial help. If he had, I would have become the sixth person on his list!

Branson wrote earlier this month that "Mr Trump's temperament is irrational [and] aggressive," and added on Friday that those character defects are perhaps the scariest part of this election. "What concerns me most, based upon my personal experiences with Donald Trump, is his vindictive streak, which could be so dangerous if he got into the White House," Branson wrote.

I don't casually dislike the man, research has demonstrated his total lack of value as a human.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. How can you equate Trump's nuclear attitude with not being a push over, then claim Clinton is aggressive towards a leader that Has invaded other countries recently and does have Russian soldiers posing as rebels. Could that not also be a sign that we won't be pushovers? Which one is pushing the use of nukes?

4. Clearly Clinton. She has a track record of being a warmonger. Trump does not.

5. Only because he has no record.

His verbiage does not sound very friendly. "Bomb the shit out of them".

• Like Like x 2
  6. I would imagine nobody wants to be friendly towards IS. That's who he was referring to when he said "bomb the shit out of them." Hillary has been throwing out false accusations about Russia hacking into the DNC and Podesta. That is no small accusation either. That's a pretty huge thing to accuse another country of doing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why claim it is only Hillary when the intelligence agencies claim it is true?

It's not like they don't have a history already. Here is another recent example;

Ric Grenell: Russia always meddles in our elections. Here’s the latest twist

The Moldovans are stepping forward to confirm their suspicions of election lobbying by foreign actors. With the Moldovan presidential election in roughly two weeks, authorities in the capital of Chisinau believe the U.S. isn’t the only place where the Russians are working to affect the outcome of a national election.

The Washington Post recently reported, “Parliament Speaker Andrian Candu said the government thinks “the Russians are financing political parties and leaders” and backing anti-government protests.

Candu told The Associated Press that Moldova’s leaders also suspect Russia of “manipulating media outlets and doing propaganda.””

The Moldovan Speaker visited with U.S. officials in Washington just a few weeks ago to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Moldovan Independence.

While sitting down with his counterpart, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Bob Corker and several Congressmen, Candu answered questions from U.S. officials on how Russia was trying to influence the Moldovan election.

Senator Corker’s office refused to talk about the details of the meeting.

But Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Bridget Brink met with the Moldovan officials and offered this assessment, “we applaud the positive actions taken by the Moldovan government … Moldova has passed necessary and often difficult reforms, including in the justice and banking sectors. And it has already begun to reap the benefits of those reforms.”

State Department officials know that the reforms are to ensure an end to the Russian money laundering that has consumed Moldova.

People familiar with Candu’s visit said one target of the Russians in Moldova is the 10 month old government of Prime Minister Pavel Filip, a technocrat working towards EU integration, and his political party, the Democratic Party.

The anti-government forces suspected of being financed by the Russians and their allies have even convinced a U.S. congressman to be a part of their misinformation campaign of propaganda.

8. What intelligence agencies have officially claimed it to be true? I have seen no such report nor any evidence backing up this claim. Everything I have seen has been from left leaning media and nothing more than a "We think it could be Russia." Also, you can't really take a case of Russia apparently meddling in another country's elections as proof that they're doing it to us now. The US also has an extensive history of meddling in another country's elections, especially Russia.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How many times do you need links to show you what you've already read?

US intelligence and the Obama administration had concluded over the summer that sophisticated Russian hackers were responsible for hacking the servers of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and leaking emails that embarrassed senior Democratic officeholders.

But for months, White House and other US officials have stopped short of publicly accusing Putin’s government, a rhetorical reluctance that Republicans have criticized and which has intensified a debate about how to deter digital attacks.

On Friday, both agencies went further than many expected, calling out not only the Russian government but implying the transparency group WikiLeaks and others involved in spreading the Democrats’ emails were Kremlin cutouts.

The hack of the DNC’s computer systems was initially claimed by Guccifer 2.0, who claimed to be an independent Romanian hacker, but who security analysts have concluded was more likely to be the public persona of a Russian hacking group.

Advertisement
    “The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts,” the statement said.

Over the past four months, websites including media outlets and WikiLeaks have widely distributed information stolen not just from the campaigns of US Democrats but of the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) and of the ruling party of the Turkish government.

The Wada hack was perceived to have been launched in revenge against whistleblowing athletes who revealed corruption among Russian anti-doping officials. An internal investigation by Wada itself this week found that the leaked information had been partially falsified before it was distributed.

Security firms believe a single operation is behind the attacks into the closed digital systems. The hacking group has been assigned different shorthand names by different analysts – including the flamboyant moniker Fancy Bear – as well as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 28 and the Sofacy group. Fancy Bear is believed to be operating under the aegis of the GRU, Russia’s largest intelligence service.

A second group, codenamed Cozy Bear or CozyDuke, appears to have broken into the DNC as well, but has not yet distributed whatever information it may have retrieved. Cozy Bear is believed to be affiliated to the FSB, the Russian intelligence agency most directly descended from the KGB.

US officially accuses Russia of hacking DNC and interfering with election

10. I wouldn't suggest using Obama quotes to try and prove anything. I can name a few if you are having issues remembering them. How about his latest telling illegals go ahead and vote we wont be prosecuting for that.

If you like your doctor and your plan you can keep them. Hillary is the most crooker politician there is.. well that one we are unsure if he was lying then or now. How about raising the national debt is unpatriotic and they do it so they don't have to do their job. do I need to go on..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Do you mean the one that was edited to try and make it sound that way?
    All ready disproven.

12. Or how about repealing the patriot act?

I dont blame him completely though. Their are powers above the president that they are beholden to. And even though Trump is a wildcard, potentially scary, i want to see how he deals with it. We already know Hillary is bought and paid for, she will kneel without question.

• Like Like x 2
  13. the powers above him didn't make and understand Obamacare like he did. he lied the guy that designed it says its working as designed. They are all wildcards, some above the law. we need that shit to stop

14. You think he had any clue what the 1300plus bull page meant? Someone jotted down some talking points that he repeated. If presidents actually read that shit we would require speedreaders for president otherwise they would be just reading for 8yr.

15. Btw you know he didnt write 'Obamacare' lawyers did.

16. so..

what about all the foreign and corporate donors.. A lot of favors must be owed.
    The Saudis and Goldman Sachs can not be very pleased.

17. :eek2:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hedged the wrong bet, tough shit lol

• Like Like x 2
  19. I am curious, the agencies that said that Russians hacked DNC servers, are these the same agencies part of the same community that claimed Iraq and Saddam has weapons of mass distraction? Or that Bush can read?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Were the agencies even named or sources?

Colin Powell went to bat for the war in Iraq, i cant recall his position at the time.