This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Probably a difference in culture and given the current political climate in general, but I would not like to see Marines at my airports lol.

"You're not just voting for USA, you're voting for the Western hemisphere."

Oh, but y'know, no pressure or anything!

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is an excellent suggestion, if you know you any good web links that are in English, I would really appreciate it.
    I also want nothing more than to see all this talk of war go away.

• Like Like x 3
  3. #624 VikingToker, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    TLDR; Ask Twistedd, PM me for a list, and read propaganda

Google translate. Make use of the tools of communication we have in this amazing modern world - read newspapers in German, Arabic, Chinese, French - whatever the fuck. You're shooting yourself in the foot and limiting yourself to an exclusive worldview if all you read is English papes!

I can recommend you a subset of 5-6 national and subnational newspapers within Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Germany, France, UK, USA and less within the states of Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt and Libya. I watch what the Muslim world thinks on social media monitors, such as AMAQ.

PM me for a full list of these sources, I have them on my stationary in Norway (travelling atm), a little world file with a guide of the papes I wrote up for a friend. Otherwise, and I recommend this more - the only blade I've met more well informed, broadly on the world that is, is @Twistedd, who doesn't get enough respect for this imo. PM him for his sourcelist, he's happy to share I'm sure

I also follow Bahamian and Bermudan news, to take a breather now and then. :laughing:

Edit: This is important - I read a lot of propaganda. Subjective newspapers, with heavily tendencial reporting, be it one that never reports on a single Muslim gangrape bcs racist so fuck you rapevictim, or one that reports on every single one and confabulates some more, because fuck you Muslims.

You're a dumbass if you only read objective news sources. A total fucking retard. As a member of a democratic society, you have to read what everyone else reads - know your enemy, because in a democratic society, the other citizens wield power over you and you gotta know what the fuck is up. And people love those echo chambers. Love 'em. MMmm so cozy, look at all these articles agreeing with me mmmmmMmmmmm.

A keen, politically relative mind can sort bullshit from news, and that muscle gets so much stronger when you expose yourself to the full spectrum of opinions. Part of the reason I'm on here discussing shit with people around the world, to see how they think about things.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Pressure. As Americans, your vote weighs heavier on the scale. Who gives a fuck what 4,5 million Norwegians think?

Assume the mantle of responsibility. You are the core of the Western phalanx and the rest of us need you to be strong.

P R E S S U R E. Accept it, with pride, I say. Look to your friends in the world, because your friends look to you.

5. I hope our friends abroad realize the government doesnt reflect the sentiment of the populace, they instead represent money.

In other words, the US government is illegitimate. It does not operate within the prescribed bounds, but it has the financial, technological and military capabilities to ignore, sway, disrupt, divide or stifle those that resist.

Many people seem to deal with this corrupt force with apathy, which is of course dangerous and allows the cancer to fester. There will come a time when it collapses or possibly an event (or series) that spreads the discontent into action.

• Like Like x 4
  6. They don't. To any nation outside one's own, government action equal the people's action.

I know it's not, but as I made the point above, you're the dumbest guy on the block if you think people are smart, reasonable, or well-read. Most people are none of those, and on top of it, they are lied to by government agencies, as we've seen in Turkey and Russia recently - the state has taken over news medias and feeds the information they want. We're not much different here, our 'propaganda' comes to us through newspapers with different political leanings, like Huffpo and Fox News.

As Europeans have found out, Muslims don't give a fuck whether European citizens were for bombing the ME or not. We're all the enemy. Raping a 14 year old girl in Hamburg is the same as killing an American invader in Iraq, both are just acts of vengeance. Especially because our societies are democratic, which mean's people's republics. We're all one.

That's why I keep banging on about the West, and this phalanx metaphor. It's extremely important to come to realize that's how Russians, Chinese, and Middle-Easterners (I'd mention Africa, but this continent wields no influence so it's not important how they) see us. White-skinned, Christian Westerners. All in support of whatever our governments do. This one-world UN morality thing we've all been raised with since the 60's is alive and well in the West, but that's it.

Like it or not, factual or not, the world is not well-studied or objective.

• Like Like x 3
  7. It seems plausible that the re-opening of Hillary's investigation has been spurred by an FBI revolt coming from lower ranking officials, after the story broke out this past Monday that a Hillary Clinton ally donated over $500,000 to the wife of the high-ranking FBI official overseeing Hillary's e-mail investigation. Biggest story of the election other than Friday's news IMO.
    Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe | New York Post

That's called bribery. I'd imagine that many working at the FBI wouldn't stand for such blatant corruption hence the pressure from within to re-open her case, but only time will tell what's really going on over there.

58ea685e7a7155b44cfc780e9e7ec72759146ce4_1_600x497.png

8. A lot of us in America don't like that responsibility, a lot of us love that responsibility, a lot of us simply don't care about our global presence and influence. But the truth is the truth. While I disagree with NATO as a whole, there are some good things about the alliance that I support. I just think it needs to be tweaked a bit. I also wish the vast majority of NATO members would fulfill their defense obligations to NATO. The numbers might have changed since I last looked, but it's something like only 4-5 members fulfill their obligations. That's not good.

As Uncle Ben said, with great power comes great responsibility, and I don't think America in general has a great track record with responsibility. While we do good in places like Europe, Japan, and South Korea, we've shot ourselves in the foot in the ME many times.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Clinton Ally?!?!?

You mean a fucking GOVERNOR.

I'm sorry I cannot stand how these damn titles downplay this shit. My home state has been overrun by neoliberal pawns

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. All of this aside, I'm still more disgusted about the whole Bill and Lynch meet up on the runway.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ahh the daily dosage of Rupert Murdoch propaganda. It's more likely that they stumbled upon new emails investigating wiener which is what basically every media outlet is reporting. Is it possible that report pissed off the FBI, sure, but it's unlikely they continued the investigation without any new evidence. The reason comey sent the letter is because he is required by law to report any new findings to congress. Additionally they still need a warrant for the emails, many believe, which means no one really knows what those emails say yet. It could be abedin talking about destroying docs, printing classified documents, or could be more embarrassing Hilary is a dumbass corrupt idiot type emails (I.e. Podesta emails).

12. Please MSM buried that SO quick

"Oh just some runway traffic between a judge and former president hehe nothing to see here"

• Like Like x 3
  13. Just think about how great it would be if a Weiner took down one of the most powerful women in the world.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. #636 1thruZ, Oct 30, 2016
    It's really not up for debate that Hillary Clinton and Governor Terry McAuliffe have had long-standing political ties for decades. They've endorsed each other during campaigns, been seen on the campaign trail together, and even before Terry McAuliffe was governor he was doing fundraising for the Clintons. There's no way you can that this huge donation was just coincidentally made the same month that the FBI began their investigation on Hillary.

15. I know well of their ties. He was a former campaign chair. Along with the other sleazebag DWS.

I know he is a Clinton ally. I am annoyed that the title tries to downplay that a member of our government and a goddamn elected governor is being downplayed by "Clinton ally", making the identity of the briber ambiguous as well.

• Like Like x 4
  16. #638 Twistedd, Oct 30, 2016
    Would you like some sources, my dude? Give me a list of countries you would like a focus on (ex German, French, Japanese, etc) and I'll add in some international news in there as well. My largest focus is Europe and some of Asia, and I lack in the areas of Central and South America, and most of Africa.

Most are in their native languages though. The international ones are a mix of mainly English and the native language of the country the news agency is based in.

Edit: As VT said, it'll be a pretty healthy mix of far right, lean right, far left, lean left, and centrist media. It's hard to find truly unbiased media nowadays. There might also be some Twitter sources in there as well if you'd like that as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lol oh wow I totally misunderstood you on that one .. same page then!

• Like Like x 1