This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. #41 Stubbs595, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    I have a feeling that thing about Melania was planned (techically she didn't write the speech but let me move on). After that speech her approval rating doubled and it gave her a ton of publicity. Well whatever they did it worked like the saying "Sometimes bad publicity is better than no publicity". Sorry I analyze things too much. Not really bothered by it and plus Melania doesn't seem all that bad she can speak 5 languages fluently as well. I can only speak 2 though

2. I mean not for nothing thoughwhat, has Hitlery actually done for anyone? all hitlery supporter's I'm questioning you, what has she done?

• Like Like x 1
  3. She is a very bright woman, and obv very attractive. The speech thing was sad to see, as she pulled it off great. Plagiarism is plagiarism though, and it definitely was.

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah but I'm just saying that it could of been a publicity stunt because after that speech you would think her approval would go down the toilet but it doubled instead. It's very possible and I wouldn't be surprise. Even that got me wanting to look up who she is and by doing that I have a positive view about her

6. It's possible, pretty risky though. I think her approval rating would have been good no matter what, she did great.

7. Clintons are also responsible for our mass incarceration problems. Not only do the clintons like to kill people they also like to jail them.

8. Lets see if the DNC falls apart any further than it did last night
    How stupid are the American People not to see through all her Lies.

• Like Like x 2
  9. #51 STIGGY, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    LOL

10. That's the problem, he owes Russian interests somewhere in the neighborhood of $600 million dollars. If that was a democrat candidate, you folks would be all over it.

Trump's lies? The RNC didn't seem to offer any vision at all. The DNC has been a bit more negative towards Trump then I would have hoped, but at least they do have a platform and positive involvement. Why can no one state what objectives were put out by the RNC? Is it now simply a party of hate and childish name calling? And that is good how?
    :smoke:

11. Ya'll need Gary Johnson in your lives

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. Here is a taste for you;

ATTACK: RIGHT WING IGNORES HILLARY CLINTON’S ACHIEVEMENTS AS SENATOR

Background: The right wing is desperately trying to undermine Hillary Clinton’s record as a U.S. Senator and seems to have forgotten her many Senate achievements. Let’s remind them:

FACTS:

MILITARY / VETERANS / FIRST RESPONDERS

• As a U.S. Senator, Clinton was a champion for our service members and veterans. Hillary Clinton was the first New Yorker to serve on the Senate Armed Services Committee and made veterans a main focus. She introduced the Heroes at Home Act in 2006 and 2007 to help family members care for those with Traumatic Brain Injury. She also worked to increase the military survivor benefit from $12,000 to $100,000, and cosponsored the Support for Injured Servicemembers Act to extend benefits provided under the Family and Medical Leave Act. Hillary also worked across the aisle to keep the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station open during a time when the Pentagon was shuttering bases, which saved 800 jobs in upstate New York.

• Hillary Clinton, as a U.S. Senator, worked with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists. According to McClatchy, then-Senator Clinton worked with Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to “provide full military health benefits to reservists and National Guard members.” A statement from Graham’s senate office said, “Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) today announced that the Department of Defense Authorization bill conference report finalized today includes an amendment that will improve TRICARE benefits for National Guard members and Reservists, allowing all members of the Selected Reserve and their families to enroll in TRICARE with an across the board cost-sharing of 28 percent. Today’s victory builds on the Senators’ longstanding commitment to ensuring that members of our National Guard and Reserve and their families have access to the health care benefits they need and deserve.”

• Hillary stepped up for New York in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, fighting hard to secure funds for medical assessment, referrals and outreach for 9/11 rescue and recovery workers, and volunteers.

IMMIGRATION

• As Senator, Hillary Clinton fought to pass the DREAM Act and comprehensive immigration reform, helping to cultivate awareness of the issues in Congress. She introduced the Legal Immigrant Children’s Health Improvement Act, which would give states the option to provide federally funded Medicaid and SCHIP benefits to low-income legal immigrant children and pregnant women. She also wrote the Access to Employment and English Acquisition Act to meet the growing demand for English language courses and other job skills.

HEALTH CARE

• Hillary wrote a law as Senator providing grants to state and local governments to pay for respite care services for family caregivers, which allows expanded funding for temporary breaks for caregivers of sick or disabled people.

• One of Hillary’s Senate bills to distribute flu vaccines more efficiently inspired provisions of a law promoting the production and stockpiling of vaccines to improve our response to public health emergencies.

WOMEN & CHILDREN

• Hillary Clinton worked in the Senate to strengthen the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, introducing multiple bills allowing states to expand the program that she helped create as First Lady. The program, created in 1997, increased health coverage for children in low income and working families. Hillary also co-wrote a law compelling drug companies to conduct safety tests for products prescribed for children, and wrote a component of the No Child Left Behind Act authorizing funding for recruiting and retaining better teachers.

• Hillary Clinton was a powerful advocate for women in the Senate and was one of the original cosponsors of the Prevention First Act to increase access to family planning. As Senator she was a strong defender of a woman’s right to choose.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well at least she cares about the troops she sends to war and permanently disfigures.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Holy shit how bias is that site? Correct The Record The "record" and "points" page is literally 100% pro Hillary Clinton articles nothing else mainly utter bullshit and the news section is just bashing on every other party or anyone that is opposite to democrats and feminism like wtf. This shit gave me AIDS. Gunna delete my internet history and probably run a anti virus

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeag
    Yeah Russians are already in there bro, could be too late.

16. I now have aids because of that
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. I might have to run a VPN and wear my tin foil hat in case the Russians hack my computer

18. I always wondered what "CTR" meant, until now.