This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Peace to you! I didnt take offense to your seriousness at all, i figured you, or someone else would catch it, or id just explain it lol
    No need for sorry homeboy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I miss you Ron Paul!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wolf Blitzer a knowing Zionist, you can even ask Finklestein.

4. man i used to love Wolf when he'd broadcast during the 1st gulf war. Always thought CNN had a bias.. but this year it's really showing. They have turned into FOX and MSNBC..
    They weren't as blatant with Obama cause he was a much stronger candidate. But the way they're in the bag for Clinton is pretty crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish the media was pro-people. Tear into all the candidates, all agencies, corporations and banks.

• Like Like x 4
  6. A man can dream.

"Good morning, it's 8:30 and in in the next block we will give you all the most recent updates on what piles of shit trump and Hillary are, shovel a few skeletons out of their closets and then explain in kid terms how you have been getting butt fucked by the federal reserve for the past hundred years"

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 2
  7. How is that news when all it really says is some were found? No details of what they contained?
    So I went to the sites About page.
    Today The Gateway Pundit is a leading right-of-center news website. The Gateway Pundit has 6-7 million visits (Stat Counter – Google Analytics). It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation and by several international news organizations.

Ah, now I understand, just a sensationalized headline, no meat.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. How is it sensationalized?

Says exactly what you described.

• Like Like x 2

10. It's news because she lied about work related emails being available to the state department, yet they were deleted instead.
    what they contain is not important.. she said that she released all work related emails to the SD.. and that the 33k deleted emails were all personal, which is a blatant lie.
    fucking smug liberals.. attack the source, ignore the issues. then post HuffPo and WaPo links all over the place.

• Like Like x 3
  11. According to Gallup, Hillary is the second most unpopular political candidate in history, with Trump currently in first place for this. It's almost impossible to find any reason to vote for her, than to keep Trump out of the White House. Although Clinton is expected to prevail, it is predicted that she will not win by a landslide.

• Like Like x 2
  12. long time no see man..
    hope you're well.

13. Thanks very much Auggie, I'm OK and hope you are as well, I'm glad to hear from you as I am aware of some of what you were going though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. thanks dude..
    yeah all good here.
    Digging the crazy political stuff this cycle. Clinton will win for sure.. and I agree, not the landslide that everyone is predicting.
    She's lucky that she's going against Trump... pretty much any R from that field with the exception of maybe Bush would be mopping the floor with her. She's the most vulnerable and weak democrat candidate that I can remember.
    Trump as you mentioned is statistically the worst candidate in our history, and being bashed by the media 24/7 and is still within the margin of error in a lot of national polls.
    She'll win the important swing states and get the numbers she needs in the end. The Clinton's don't lose elections... ever.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I must be reading the wrong news . looks to me that Hitlary is in trouble