This Hitlery Clinton criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chil22, Jul 26, 2016.

1. 5 new bodies in the last 6 weeks I believe

The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey. - Dimmu Borgir

2. BUT Loretta Lynch says there's NO PROOF!

3. Shes just channeling her inner Borja.

4. Yeah, and you'll likely hear more (unsubstantiated) "facts" with the new Campaign manager and his impeccable credentials.
    90% of it is slime attacks and conspiracy crap. They screw up enough on their own without needing slime attacks.

If you get polled, please tell them Johnson, Stein, or the new Independent.
    :smoke:

5. remember when accusations of election rigging and media collusion from Bernie Sanders supporters were mocked with the same arrogance and smugness as unsubstantiated conspiracy?
    That issue has nothing to do with Trump or his new CEO.. that's some CNN tactics right there.

6. every time someone brings up one of the many, many scandals of the Clinton's it's always followed with "but Trump said....!"
    It's gonna be major lol's when those October leaks come out.
    They'll try their best to take the focus off of the content, and blame Russia instead i'm sure.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sure it does. He even makes the founder of Breitbart News roll over in his grave with some of the crazy conspiracies they brought up. Steve is a power hungry wack job and if Donald isn't careful he will be a stepping stone towards the next big right wing news outlet.

There is zero credibility of tie ins with the murders.

8. the murder thing is from years ago before Trump was even an issue. He has nothing to do with the alleged murders.
    It's just typical the deflection from Hillary's scandals right to Trump.. almost like I'm watching CNN

• Like Like x 3
  9. When Bernie Sanders and his supporters were going on about media collusion and election rigging, were you one of the people who thought they were crazy?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nah, I was always suspicious of Debbie's motivations and ambitions.
    Remember it was the DNC and so far their doesn't seem to be collusion with Clinton. I think Debbie did it in hopes of political rewards.

And the murder thing is still there as folks like Johnny try to remind everyone of the "facts".

11. there are no facts surrounding the murder thing.. just many, many coincidence. I agree..

do you think Clinton had no clue at all about DWS rigging the primaries?
    Why did she give DWS that honorary position in her campaign within hours?

If so, wouldn't that make her unfit to be president since she had no clue about this going on under her nose, as well as having no clue that she was sending and receiving classified emails from a private server on multiple devices?
    Is this someone we can trust with the nuclear codes?

Also why did Clinton nor Obama come out and denounce the rigging of the primaries and the DNC colluding with the media to tarnish Bernie Sanders?

12. according to who? Loretta Lynch? LMAO
    I wonder what cabinet position she's gonna get..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lynch has nothing to do with that, as far as I know.
    It is not under her nose when there is a separation of the DNC and candidates teams.

What honorary position and when?

The emails have been beat to death and have been covered in other threads.

She has the presence of mind and the experience to not fly off the handle and use the codes, not sure if the same could be said about The Donald based on his actions and temperament.

14. again with Trump...
    I'm not talking about Trump.

She sent and received classified documents through a private server on multiple personal devices. Now we want to trust her with the highest security clearance possible?
    No thanks..

DWS was made "honorary chair" for the Clinton campaign hours after she stepped down for rigging an election.
    anyone with any morals would have completely denounced her and separated themselves from her.
    and why didn't POTUS not even mention this?
    the DNC was caught red handed actually rigging an election and colluding with a major media outlet. That is a REALLY big deal man.
    Maybe not to you since your team won.. but to those Bernie supporters who went out and voted, donated, knocked on doors etc..and to most sane Americans it is a huge deal.
    this is shit that 3rd world countries do.. things that we sometimes use an an excuse to impose sanctions.

15. They didn't rig the election. They did conduct acts of favoritism.
    I believe she had a few messages that were not properly marked and she was found careless. That is disturbing. IT never should have allowed that set up.
    When you discuss Hillary, you also must consider the other option.
    Honorary, is that like having a make believe degree?
    Bernie did well. He also was enough of an activist to get some of his principles onto the platform. The fight continues.

16. you should get a job with the campaign.

shame on you Greenie.
    Blind party politics are a thing of the past.
    Honorary is the word they called it, not me. But to any non crazy Democrat loyalist, it's an obvious reward. They should have separated themselves from her and denounced the action.

and that primary was rigged.. don't sugar coat it.
    They wanted to shame him for his religion, they used the media to promote Clinton campaign talking points. They cheated period.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #397 ICGreen, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    It is not blind, it's looking at the options.
    That is why I made my polling comments - Tell them Gary, maybe we can get him in the debates.

It is (semi) - blind speculation, but many think Trump is lining up a new media gig for when he looses.

Edited to answer to your edit.

Yes they tried to influence unfairly. They discussed but never acted upon the low blow tactic.

What are your thoughts on who released and why? The timing? Surely this should also raise questions.

But forget the emails for a second. The main problem with the notion that the DNC rigged the results for Clinton is that it requires one to assume the improbable. The DNC had no role or authority in primary contests, which are run by state governments. Clinton dominated the primaries. The DNC, through state parties, had a bit more influence over caucuses … where Sanders dominated Clinton.

None of the thousands of leaked emails and documents show the DNC significantly influencing the results of the nomination. Furthermore, if it is true that last fall Clinton campaign chair John Podesta tried but failed to have DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz sacked, the underlying premise of the entire WikiLeaks dump—that Wasserman Schultz machinated to deliver Clinton the nomination—is hard to believe.

The main direct consequences of the WikiLeaks dump have been the resignation of Wasserman Schultz—which will probably relieve the Clinton team as much as satisfy Sanders supporters—and tut-tutting from the press, which sees something nefarious in the DNC strategizing how to get favorable press or grousing about a campaign accusing it of corruption.

18. lmao.. again with Trump.

Johnson won't get the 15% the R's and D's will make sure of it.
    I know i'm a conspiracy theorist..

how are you not outraged that your own party fucked another candidate of the same party out of a fair primary?

• Like Like x 1
  19. #399 ICGreen, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  20. why would she step down if there was no wrong doing?
    and good job with the link from a liberal source cherry picking a few of thousands of emails. the washington post.. smh

Imagine if one of the evil republicans used religion shaming against a candidate.. the outrage it would have created.
    Greenie.. seriously you should get a job on that campaign.
    also you should read more emails.. the homophobic ones were pretty entertaining.

don't you think the DNC and RNC should be neutral when it comes to candidates?
    do you think DWS and DNC were neutral players here?

• Like Like x 1