Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This hasn't happened to you...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CinnaSquares, Oct 26, 2012.

1. What he said.

OP, you are a fucking genius.

2. DEA budget cuts, man. Look what they have to resort to

3. Dont lie shorty, you were trying to set up an ant farm on the low, huh?

4. LMFAO. That is so hilarious. I would be fucking PISSED!

5. Glad I could amuse you guys I guess. Every time I think about putting this plan into action I think about the weed... then I get high and forget to kill the fucking ants. It's just so much work, but I've been keeping my shit bagged tight lately. Some sick shit though, there was a dead ant in the bag today. I was like fuuuuck, really? I looked over all the buds and I think it's good to go now, but those bastards suck.

6. hahaha ants stealing weed

priceless man

7. You had me laughing for a while there

8. you should probably film this at night, get some more of this bud and set up a camera, you will make millions! Then you can buy a shit tonne of weed that doesnt get raped by ants.