This has pigs or stupid written all over it

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDirtyHippie, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I can't tell which one lolz. The website is buyhashonline.com? what the fuck is this? I google image searched hash and one of the images was from this company's page. I really hope this isn't real or I would be pissed lol:

We Post all "FACTSHEETS" direct from a european country where this kind of information is easy to find. We will obviously keep your postal details private and in fact we will not even keep a record of your postal details - we will destroy them after postage. Anyway, you have only ordered a "FACTSHEET", so if we accidently drop something in the post to you - you had no idea it was coming right?

LIKE WE SAID: NO B**LLSH*T: BUY NEPAL HASH, MOROCCAN HASH + AFGHAN BLACK HASH ONLINE NOW (factsheets)
    PRICES ARE CONSTANTLY SUBJECT TO CHANGE - up or down ! - watch this space *note - we SELL nothing on this site - if you choose to make a donation, we will enter you into a "prize competition" where maybe???? you will "win"... ok? capice? so please donate... and your WINNING PRIZE will be on it's way in about 20 days max. ;-)

2. try it and tell us about it, :devious:

3. I shall crush all with my mail-order hash lmao :smoking:

4. sounds like a bunk site just tryin to rip people off impo

5. I know a not so nice guy who had a website where he sold bud and hash. He eventually robbed me, but I got a few quarter/half pounds off him of some strait outta high times shit.

Ya never know.

6. sounds legit to me!
    free hash?
    :D