This happened to my friend yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reefermadness11, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Hey,this is the friend, so I'm driving to a trombone lesson yesterday, intending to pick up a half ounce of headies from my hook-up's house on the way home. All of a sudden,my phone starts vibrating its ass off and the first thing I see when I look at the screen is a text from my dealer saying how sorry he is.

When I park and get a chance to look at his huge strain of texts, it turns out that he and his "partner" of sorts decided to hot box their car, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY(small city but still) while on the road.This is on the way back, so they have a full ounce in the car with them. Soon as they roll down the windows a k9 unit chases them down and they somehow are able to throw the sack out without the cops noticing. So they barely skate by without a paraphernalia charge for random shit lying around the car and drive home.

They went back and looked for it twice but couldn't find it. Shitty part is this was the only time he ever needed me to front money, and as he's pretty reliable I was fine with it. So now I'm out two hundred bucks, I'm sure he'll pay me back in bud or cash, but that might take some waiting, and anyhow....this situation is fucked up.

2. Sounds fishy. Hope you didn't get played.

3. Yeah make sure you get that cash

4. lol you got beat

5. unfortuantly this. idk your dealer but from an outsiders point of view. you got beat.

6. You deffinatley got played bro :\

7. Hope hes reliable.