Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this happen to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater333, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Ok so i was just curious, today i rolled and smoked my first joint with my bro. i rolled two 1 gram bubblegum kush joints:) well anyway i just noticed that the hits were alot harder. like when i smoke from my bowl its clean like drinking a beer but the pulls off the joint were like shots of jack lol and they had a diffrent taste. Is this just me? like i know they are alot harder cause ur also breathing in burnt paper but yeah and no matter how long of a drag i took i still didnt get as much smoke as i do from my bowl. And what kind of weed is bubblegum kush cause i didnt feel that high after or atleast i was just mellow. the last weed i smoked made the inside of my head feel like a bowl and when someone talked to me it felt like the words were sliding around in the bowl:) haha sorry im still kinda high:wave:

2. This could just be because you aren't used to joints, or maybe you inhaled a bit wrong. When it comes to joints the inhaling can be a bit different then bowls because with bowls it feels like a lot more.

3. i lit it,pulled acouple times to make it start burning, then inhaled and took a breath, then let it go, then repeated

4. "how long of a drag i took i still didnt get as much smoke as i do from my bowl. And what kind of weed is bubblegum kush cause i didnt feel that high after or atleast i was just mellow."

when i first started smokin that happened to me also

5. Just stick with bowls your first few times smoking and getting high then move on to joints once you start to tolerate. Your body will get higher from bowls now, and if it starts to get used to them move to joints. :smoke: