this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Greenghis Khan, Apr 13, 2009.

1. i'm almost always listening to music, but if i'm stoned and not listening to anything, music is always playing in my head. it's cool sometimes, but i hate having some rap song playing over and over in my mind when i'm trying to sleep. it's pretty hard to shut out too, like one time i tried to imagine myself turning down a volume nob on it, and it worked, except it would come back on like 2 seconds later haha.

i guess my question is, do you find that songs get stuck in your head more often and with more intensity when you're baked?

2. Yes! Especially when I first toke up and am not listening to music...I get some random song stuck in my head, like Beyonce or some shit, and it's so freakin annoying. Although then I soon forget about it or I actually play some real music.
    I usually don't get songs stuck in my head when sober, only random high times.

3. Definitely. listened to this song stoned and it was stuck in my head for a month. most chill song ever, my favorite smoking song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g-cVHsiYZI]YouTube - DJ Shadow - Napalm Brain / Scatter Brain[/ame]

4. yeah i kinda get the same thing cuz im always listening to music also, but the worst is wen i cant remember a song title or the song but i just keep singing the one line or two that i remember over and over