Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this happen to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jpaperkid, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I started rolling joints about two years ago. Over time i have gotten pretty good at it(aka i am my circles go to roller) I can use any papers and they always come out perfect cig looking beauties. but i'm not hear to brag i was just setting up my credibility. lol
    on to the mainpoint: when you guys started rolling did anyone else notice "stages" of rolling.
    let me explain-
    >1st: loose/ugly stage -when i started rolling they were of course loose and misshapen
    >2nd: tighter/still kinda ugly stage-then they slowly tightened up but still looked bad
    >3rd: tight and pretty stage-next they started to look nice but weren't burning perfect/slow
    >4th: bust a lung trying to hit stage-then all the sudden they started getting too tight and not pulling.
    >5th: pure rolling and smoking bliss stage-finally the perfect medium was found.

i only ask this because any of my friends that i have talked to and can roll that good agreed with me and said they went through the same progression

tl;dr: i went through stages when i was learning to roll and ive noticed a pattern in people who learned to roll as well.

2. No. Stage 1 , Stage 2, and Stage 5

3. Stuck at stage 1 ... Bought a bong

4. i love reading posts on here and just thinking to myself, "yeah, that dude's high as fuck" lol

5. [quote name='"schuy7"']i love reading posts on here and just thinking to myself, "yeah, that dude's high as fuck" lol[/quote]

Dude I know what you mean. I do the same shit

I went thru stages but not those ones.

6. HAha shit broo i went through those stages its funny how you mentioned the stage where you start packing them too much and it doesnt pull through properly haha happened to me in the past.

7. [quote name='"bpc1331"']Stuck at stage 1 ... Bought a bong[/quote]

If you can't roll a j i feel bad for you.

8. LOL - Yes OP, I went through the same stages as well, glad I'm not the only one.

9. my rolling career was similar OP

10. [quote name='"bpc1331"']Stuck at stage 1 ... Bought a bong[/quote]

I said fuck stage one 6 years ago. Glass only!

11. Just 2 stages for me:
    _Oh shit I don't know how to roll a joint
    _Oh shit I know how to roll a joint

12. That's what a roller is for.

13. I'm new, and I'm still in stage 1.

Whatever. Ugly joints still get you high.

14. [quote name='"Greg E"']

If you can't roll a j i feel bad for you.[/quote]

Hey some people just arent good a things.., even when i use a roller for j's i still perfer glass to smoke, just an opinion