this guys is talking shit to me over a girl wtf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Aug 5, 2011.

1. haha i'm not even interested in teh girl. she is kind of cute but she has tats all down her arm and that is a huge turnoff for me plus she smokes cigs and I don't like that either. she's just not the kind of girl i'm intersted in so I don't care that all these guys want to get with her. she is very nice though and seems like a nice girl just not what I want to date.

also she told me she has a boyfriend but not sure if they are still together. she told em she lives with her sister alone and she moved to this city a few weeks ago.

2. I know. plus any girl with half a brain would see that this guy is trying so hard to impress her and I doubt she'd think he is cool.

and I agree trying to pretend like you are a player and bragging about having all these girls won't get you a girl.

3. dude you should fuck her just to piss that douche off! ahahahah thats wat i would do....he sounds like a bitch anyway...

4. :rolleyes: how old are you people?

5. Tell him that he's fired.

[​IMG]

6. #27 AbydeBySolace, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That hair is probably worth more than my house...and car...and possesions...and girlfriend.

I wonder how much trump would pay for my gf...

7. hahaha, goldilocks and three bears anyone?:laughin:

8. haha donald trump I heard got a bad hair transplant in the 80s so now he is stuck with that funny hair do.

but I bet he doesn't give a fuck cus he's got more money than all the guys making fun of him and his wife is a hot young supermodel.

so being compared to donald trump is a compliment to me lol.

9. #31 Yummybud20, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011

seems like too much work/effort to get back at a guy lol.

if I was interested in her i'd go for her to piss him off.

but i'm not so too much work lol.

10. also, note, my hair is not like donald trump lol. it's just longer on top and pushed back and to the side

11. lol yeah right : P

12. Look, all you have to do is call him out IN FRONT OF THE GIRL next time he does this.
    Just be like "look, I know you think this new girl is hot and all, but that doesn't mean you have to come over here waving your dick around. Grow a pair and ask her out or get your guido ass out of my face."

Chick instantly likes you for getting rid of the guido.
    Boss gives you raise for being a bad ass.
    Profits n*gga, profits.

13. speaking of talking shit, i've goota poop

14. well this guys is like an east indian version of a guido lol. sunglasses indoors, worksout, has an attitude thinks he's hot shit and tries to impress girls in lame ways that won't work.

I actually wanted to say that to his face and with the girl there. tell him why the fuck he's acting like a child and trying to impress this girl.

but I didn't do it because I thought it would make the girl uncomfortable. fuck it was a her second day working and it would be awkward and shitty for her to have guys fighting because of her. that's why I didn't do it.

15. ^ allow him to beat you up, and get fire, then claim you a "lover, not fighter" :laughing:

16. You should ask her dude haha. I mean, you gotta train her, why not get to know her and see how she feels about all the attention?

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVXqJ3A6NWw&feature=related"]‪Chappelle Show- Keeping it Real‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

That last part reminded me of this lol.

18. I bet you one of the dudes op works with ends up fucking this chick cause he'll never make a move.