this guys daughter died from doing 4 whole marajuanas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushNMusic, Aug 15, 2012.

1. that couldnt be real!
    what the fuck how do you inject marajuana

2. How the hell did she inject marajuana's.?... Definetly trolling lol.

I wanna go smoke some marajuana's. To be percise i wanna smoke like 10 whole marajuana's.

3. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']that couldnt be real!
    what the fuck how do you inject marajuana[/quote]

Awww you beat me too it :0

4. You guys dont inject your marijuanas?....

What the fuck... Amateurs..

5. I inject marijuana from my bong into my mouth and then into my lungs. Does that count? See, like this: :bongin:

6. R.I.P. Mary

7. This bowl o' Jane is for you Mary

8. Hahah i have not laughed so hard in a while. Trolling the "above the influence" campaign is pure win in my book.

lol thank you GC for showing me this..." - I wanted to like this comment so bad haha

9. I accidentally 4 whole marajuanas.. is it bad?

10. Damn...I lost my marijuana needle

11. They're called weedles....

[​IMG]

12. First off, you can inject properly prepared THC (you need a lab and the know-how), but it can be done as shown by that report.

Second, you CAN go into a (temporary) coma if you ingest huge quantities of cannabis. Usually it happens to small children and pets because of their smaller body mass.

[FONT=&quot]Prolonged coma in a child due to hashish ingestion with quantitation of THC metabolites in urine. (abst – 2011) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Unbound MEDLINE | Prolonged coma in a child due to hashish ingestion with quantitation of THC metabolites in urine. PubMed Journal article abstract

[/FONT] Two hundred and thirteen cases of marijuana toxicoses in dogs. (abst – 2002)
    Two hundred and thirteen cases of marijuana ... [Vet Hum Toxicol. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

But the good news is that cannabis overdose has never been fatal, and within a few days, the victim recovers completely.

Granny :wave:

13. this shit is priceless hahahaha

14. i must be lucky i plug 4 marajuanas an hour. im so addicted

15. ok so wtf is injecting marajuana? did she like break a bud into a needle and shoot it? how the fuck is that even possible? how did she know how to use a syringe yet didnt know that injecting plant matter directly into your system would kill you? was it the drug that killed her? (thc) or was it just the fact she just shot a bunch of junk into her arm? sounds more like a terrible side effect of the drug war. maybe if she was educated about drugs she wouldnt be so stupid as to inject it...

16. you can inject it if its made by professionals, but i doubt that guys daughter even exists, he's either a troll, or just a really bad lier

theres a video a bit back in this thread of a lady who injected thc and cannabinoids, she freaked out pretty bad on the thc, but enjoyed the cannabinoids it seems

17. Its funny seeing the kids commenting "Grass City bitches" on the post and you go to their page and they're all 14 or so

18. [quote name='"The Incredible"']Its funny seeing the kids commenting "Grass City bitches" on the post and you go to their page and they're all 14 or so[/quote]

Hahahahhaha i cant read the comments because I dont have fb. Thats funny as fuck.

Im about to go inject some marajuanies. Sorry to the guys daughter RIP Mary (Jane) lol

19. Lol so many people are getting worked up over that, its amusing haha

20. [quote name='"Autechra"']As far as I can tell, in the first few posts, 'Amber Coleman' is the only serious one. Everyone else, obviously including the OP, is having a laugh.[/quote]

Yeah fuck amber wheres logic at???