this guys daughter died from doing 4 whole marajuanas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushNMusic, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Haha like above the influence, they always post shit like that and its worth a chuckle.

2. I seriously can't stop laughing about this one. 4 Whole marajuanas <-- for some reason this spelling amuses me.

I'm going to go smoke some marajuanas now :)

3. Randy Burnette Grammer wont bring my dauhter bak. So remember while your all still alive live to the fullest #YOLO
    July 16 at 5:59pm

4. Dont do it man! Marajuanas is terrible for you! Please, if you dont have access to marijuana and are resorting to marajuanas I beg you dont do it! Someone give this guy marijuana so he can be safe!

5. Yo once you smoke marajuana once you start suckin dick for weed

6. As far as I can tell, in the first few posts, 'Amber Coleman' is the only serious one. Everyone else, obviously including the OP, is having a laugh.

7. I've been scrolling through their facebook page....I wonder how many people on it are just bullshitting haha.

8. I was saying 'marijuanas' before it was cool,check my posts :cool:

9. I was lucky, in college i did 7 marijuanas in ONE night! I haven't actually fully recoverd yet

10. If she did she deserved it for injecting shit into her bloodstream with a needle.

11. RIP Mary Jane Burnette, my next bowl is for you.

12. LMFAO after reading that.she should've done 4.20 whole marajuana's instead.

13. Mary Jane Burnette your in my prayers along with you family this next needle of marijanua is to you. Shoot up err day.

14. What is the most marijuana's you guys have done?

15. She must have had low tolerance because I've done 6 marijuanas and I've turned out fine

16. most of that whole facebook page is full of trolls who are pro-drugs and are only there to make fun of the ignorant nerds

17. I never got the chance to tell her I love her... Darn RIP

18. Its an ongoing process