this guys daughter died from doing 4 whole marajuanas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushNMusic, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #1 KushNMusic, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  2. That shit is funny! " Tell her to smoke it next time"

3. I just hope they're all trolls and not actually that stupid. It's hard to tell. lol

4. If she woulda done 5 marijuanas she woulda been fine. Everyone knows 4 will kill you, duh

5. You guys this shits no joke. His daughter is in a coma go see a psychiatrist.

6. I think you mean 4.20 its that extra .2 that'll getcha

7. It's a troll Lmfao

Grammer won't bring my dauter bak #YOlO

8. Shit would be all over the news if it were true...Just like any of the other stories of people dyin' due to "The Evil Heathen, Marijuana!":cool:

9. That was a fantastic read. I pray that my future children never overdose on those darned marijuanas.

10. I have no way of knowing 100% if you smoke but going off fact your a poster/member here im guessing you have at least once which of course means your infertile. So my question is what children are you planning adoption?:D;)

The craziness and myths associated with this poor little plant, oh woe is mj.

11. this is clearly bullshit...4 whole marijuanas? The fuck does that even mean?? Like she injected 4 whole maarijuana plants and expected to live???
    Lol

12. "I remember when I was on that much" lolz

13. I wonder how it would feel to inject thc.

14. You dun wanna know, man....

15. "marajuanas have changed my life"

lololololol

16. 4 whole marijuana's

17. marijuanas have changed my life

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2cAFRAX3Gs]Intravenous THC and cannabidiol experiment - YouTube[/ame]

19. Marijuana's?lol

20. I think some of them are just retarded.