Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

this guy is pretty cool...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Dec 19, 2010.

1. so me and two dudes buy some weed like 35 bucks total. the guy comes and we get the weed. he told us it would be 2.8 of some dro and we weight it and it was only 2.0. Seems bad right? We call the guy up and he said his dad broke his scale because he got caught or something and that he just eyed the weed out. He said would be over like in an hour but I didn't think he was ever to be coming back. He came though and we got a gram from him.

2. always good to know that they weren't deliberately tryin to get ya

3. Seems like a quality fella.

Heeeeeeeeeeee's a keeper.:smoke:

4. Seems like he tried to screw you just to see if he could.

5. Nah, he just tried ripping you off and pulled it off with a stupid excuse. :p

6. nah I really doubt he tried to rip him off....
    he wouldn't have wasted his gas if he was deliberately fucking him over, he would of just sat with it and not done shit...

7. What do you mean, "waste gas?" He tried to shave off .8 and when he got caught, he fulfilled his promise so that the OP would keep buying from him, and it sure worked since OP made a post about how cool the dealer is. He wants to fuck people over for small amounts if he can, but not lose their business in the long run, since he realizes that's where the real money is. It's not a waste of gas, it's a genius business ploy to try to exploit new smokers who don't have scales.

I guess the morale of the story is if you're going to be smoking regularly a scale will pay for itself pretty quickly.