This guy is insane!

Discussion in 'General' started by fAKdded, Oct 25, 2005.

1. THATS CRAZY!
    even more so that he just kinda leped and grabbed a ledge thing at one point :eek:

2. holy shit. that leap grab onto the ledge that was less than an inch thick..... that guy is either a ninja, or a superhero.

3. Jesus christ, that gave me butterflies in my stomach just watching it. I fucking hate heights. That guy's crazy as hell.

4. Woooooow....

That was freakin nuts.

5. wtf! that guyz crrrrrrazy.

6. :eek: that guys a fucking monkey . . . :smoke:

7. Something tells me he's done it hundreds of times before, but DAMN! Haha, I bet he's not the first guy to try it like that, but the first guy's fingers slipped off that tiny ledge at the jump and his skeleton is still at the bottom as a reminder for everyone else.

8. no i seriously think he has like mental problems cuz he did like so fast and fearlessly (is that a word)

9. Lamo! Thanks for the laugh :D Rep+

10. of course it wasn't his first time... but it doesnt take away from the crazy factor one bit...

he took both hands off the rocks a couple times... man has some balls...

but people like that don't live very long lives...

11. someone wanna explain to me exactly how they got all those camera shots though?

12. ^
    uh, they set up cameras? how else?

13. I think when it zooms out in the middle of the movie, you can see little things on the side. (Maybe cameras, I don't know) But I was jumping in my seat watcing him do that. Ugh! No me gusta heights!

14. that guy must have took a bottle of crazy pills that morning.

15. yeah he died. theres an article about this guy in outdoor magizine.