This guy is demented.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazinexotic, May 9, 2011.

1. #61 sirbrandon101, May 11, 2011
    Last edited: May 11, 2011
    Sorry but I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole. Who knows what else has been in there. I respect myself and I would rather go through a dry spell than fuck someone who clearly doesn't respect their own body.

2. :wave:Agreed.

3. #63 iDonate, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I third this n what he said is def the nicest way to put it

4. this is so strange. you don't like this guy and thought he was a creep but you hung out with him and had sex with him within 20 minutes.............

there rest is just excuses.... I was bored.......he asked me to many times. wtf.

sure the guy is nuts by your description but you also screwed up and got yourself in this shit.

when you think a guy is creepy the last thing you do is hang out with him let alone have sex with him.

this is what happens when you don't use your brain. guess you can learn from this at least.

5. man this thread has given me hope:D if a creepy demented guido can get laid in 20 minutes then I can too if I try. maybe it's time to stock up on hairgel and hit the gym, get a tan and send sexy facebook messages to girls.

6. Having not read this thread, I will say anyway that everyone is demented in some way or another. That's just life.

7. If a guy posted a weird thread like this he would get bombed on too, and there wouldn't be people sticking up for him saying "U'Z ALL MAD CUZ U DONT GET ANY!"

What was the point of posting a story if you don't want to hear any comments? :confused:

That she's getting so mad just proves again that women are mentally unstable.

8. I also thought it was funny how she said his dick was small lol. like this wouldn't be so bad if his dick was huge and she'd be like " I had sex with a creepy guy I didn't like and now he's stalking me and being creepy like usual but at least he had a huge dick".

9. well 3 inches is simply pathetic you can't blame her on that. I had a 3 inch dick when I was like in preschool, FLACCID SIZE not hard.

10. I wasn't making fun, by the way... I was throwing out the most likely scenario.

Usually guys who are getting laid couldn't careless what "sluts" do, but the ones not getting any are confused on how "creepy" dudes are getting pussy and they're not. So they resort to insulting her.

I agree that it seems she doesn't respect herself, but how do i know? I've had unprotected sex, so i can't judge.

She's a big girl, she made a decision and she learned to not fuck dudes, she doesn't know, off facebook.

11. #71 4Sheezy, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I find it's usually guys who have been cheated on or had their heartbroken are the ones to jump to obscenities. I think you went at it a bit aggressively/overboard. I'm not dismissing what they did with the name-calling, obviously that's completely disrespectful, but again this is only my opinion.