This guy is demented.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazinexotic, May 9, 2011.

1. Wow haha I see all the internet gangstas have come out to play...

a) I said I've been with my boyfriend for SIX MONTHS NOW which means we started dating in November, I would never cheat on him. I don't know if I didn't make that clear originally or what.

b) I LOVE the double standards here. There's threads all over this website about guys meeting a girl one night and fucking them. There's threads where guys whine about how they can't get any random pussy yet a female makes a thread about the disaster that followed a stupid one night stand and now everyone is calling me a dumb slut? Wow, gotta love ignorance.

Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. Yeah I made a bad decision, does that make me a slut? Does that mean that who I am now is who I was when I was sixteen, seventeen, or even eighteen? Nope.

I'm not going to sit on some stupid website and defend myself to a bunch of people who a) probably can't get any pussy and b) feel cool about calling girls sluts over the internet. I know who I am and in the end that's all I care about.

Seriously thinking about deleting my account here, there's a few of you who are cool but the majority of you are sexist idiots who only think with your dick and have nothing interesting to say.

2. #42 iDonate, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea blame it all on the men this person above Is a female I'm assuming n it clearly looks to me like she def would take it wit her till she passed unlike you s***s ( can't put the word cause these females keep flagging me n I'm getting delete threats over these dummys) advertising this shit on the Internet like its anybodys business but your own this is about self pride/respect

3. Honestly I don't give a fuck, I'm not ashamed of my mistakes. Turn mistakes into beauty, that's the saying I live by. In the end I'm thankful I learned my lesson because I have a very positive life for the most part now and I definitely learned how to respect myself. It's not like I actually know anybody on here. Learn some grammar by the way, it's sad when "sluts" are more intellectual than your lowlife ass will ever be. Talk about self pride and respect haha

4. BUT did you guys bone on the porch?

5. #45 iDonate, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    All I have to say is wow and were on the Internet get over yourself

THREAD DEAD

6. Haha you're such a sassy bitch, I love it.

7. [​IMG]

8. i wish i could have been this guy to have casual sex with you

im a weird guy too,well..freaky is more like it;)

9. Considering your frail mental state I think it's best that you are not on this site. Nobody will respect you until you respect yourself.
    [​IMG]

10. Don't delete your account because some sad little boys on the internet are having a conniption fit over the fact that they aren't getting any.

Sure, you were wrong to fuck some dude you didn't know from facebook, but you won't do it again, right?

Fuck their fucking opinions of you, they don't know you and you shouldn't care what sexually deprived boys think of you. Besides, truth be told, most of them are pissed because they are that creepy guy using facebook to hook up. NOT.YOUR.PROBLEM.

Besides, take just 5 minutes and look around the threads about the scumbags cheating on their girlfriends or fucking three chicks in one night. Read the comments and you'll see how much praise they get. You wanna know why that is? Because they wish they could fucking find the ample pussy those guys do.

They rag on you because you're the pussy they're not getting.

I'll get hate for this, but i would be stupid to get mad about it.... it's just the fucking internet. :)

If you know you're not a slut, don't listen to a word they say. If you leave you're admitting defeat.

11. Ya exotic, hang around. Don't let a bunch of silly teenagers (mostly minors) discourage you. They are still in that confused stage of life. :smoke:

12. Tell 'em, Girly!

13. Come on, i just wanted to be with you

14. I'm just sick of all the judging. It's not their life.

And i was very surprised at the responses. Most of the time if a girl even mentions sex on here there is a whole flock of dudes fapping to the OP.

It really boggles my mind.

15. I fapped to you reminding me of the the time i fapped to a girl mentioning sex.

16. Well, i mean, i'm a nice gal. I could probably dig up some slutty threads for you to sort through. :D

17. No, its ok, just keep talking, so I can continue fapping.

18. OP, the peoples opinions you should care about are the people you love and respect.

That said, you're posting on a public forum, expect flaming.

The members making fun of the people calling her a slut, come on guys, it's just as bad. That's just my opinion though, take it or leave it.

19. your avatar renders your post exceptional

20. #60 FenceWalker, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's so funny because it's so true. And succinctly put. :D

Can't rep ya again yet but at least I can like the sucker. :smoking: