This guy is demented.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazinexotic, May 9, 2011.

1. That's the thing. She didn't say she has multiple partners. She confessed a mistake she made with a creepy dude.

I'd like to know what makes her a slut when you have no idea about the rest of her sexual history.

I had a one night stand and i couldn't even tell you guys his name. I don't regret it. I learned a lesson from it. :) And alot of people would agree that i'm the furthest thing from a slut, but i do enjoy some random, passionate sex with someone i barely know. The taboo feeling makes it so exhilirating. The only thing i can take from this is that she needs to have a little more respect for her body. It's one thing to have sex, it's another to risk your health because of a good time.

I guess, I'm just saying life is too short to judge a girl for doing the things most guys have no regrets about. It's all about life experiences and i don't understand how you could make a snap conclusion about someone you barely know.

And 4sheezy, you are right. It's freaky when your partner doesn't even seem to care about condoms. It's like, "What diseases do you have?" lol

2. #22 4Sheezy, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Ok, you're misunderstanding the point I'm trying to get across I think, and that's completely my fault for not directly saying it I guess.

If you are weirded out by a guy, someone who adds you on FB, makes up meeting your at the time boyfriend just to talk to you, and then you go on to sleep with him, in my opinion that makes you a I don't want to name call.

Casual sex happens, one night stands happen. This wasn't the case though. She didn't just meet him at a bar and just nail him, he already creeped her out and then she went on to do it.

In no way am I saying I'm 100pct right, I'm just stating my opinion on the matter with the information given. I understand not everyone feels as I do, everyone has a different perception.

Edit:
    Oh I know man it's horrible. I'm only 21 atm, but I was in the army from 18-20, and that's where I had most of my partners. You would be surprised at how many times a chick tells you to put it in,"uhhhh I don't have a condom", it's ok. No, it's not ok, I just met you tonight, not cool in my books. Some took offence.(sp?)

3. I completely agree. But she did admit that she did something stupid.

She knows that she fucked up and hopefully she takes from this experience that 1st impressions say alot and if you are creeped out by someone you probably shouldn't lead them on by having sex with them. I've found that with creepers the moment you have sex with them they delude themselves into thinking you're now theirs.

Sorry, for misunderstanding you, good sir. :)

4. No fault of yours, it's how I word things. A lot of people on here seem to have misunderstandings with what they think I mean without me actually meaning it. I do it all the time myself. Thank you for having the courtesy and respect to talk it out.

5. #25 Ruca44, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011

OP, is this the "S" guy with the small penis? People make mistakes. I assume when you start having sex you will make one too. Doesn't necessarily make you a whore.

Casual sex isn't my forte, and I wouldn't get down with a creep-o. Your first mistake was talking to someone who looks like a guy from Jersey Shore. :hide:

I love how in this same section a girl is literally asking for a booty call and admits to having one night stands and she gets insta-rep, but when another makes one mistake, she's a dirty whore. Gotta love the city sometimes...

6. I have a 16 year old daughter with a Face Book account and this just scares the hell out of me and reaffirms my belief that I should kill it, kill it dead.

Teenagers (talking about my daughter, not the OP. No idea how old the OP is.) do not need help with their hormonal stupidity. :p

As to the topic, at least you are aware of the mistake you made and hopefully, learn from the consequences. If someone is stalking you and creeps you out, no matter how bored you are, might not want to "hang". ;)

Hopefully it is now done and you can move onward and upward. :smoking:

7. Facebook is Technology Meth...

To OP your fault he cummed in ya hole, your fault you hung out with him...but yes the kid is a creep but you could of done a lot more.

8. Fencewalker, keep an eye on her. Both of my nieces have facebook and since i'm the cool aunt i'm privy to their info. Their parents, however, do not have them added, so if i see something a little curious... i tell my sister and she logs on to my nieces account and snoops.

When i was younger i would've bitched to high hell and claim invasion of privacy, but now i understand that everything they did was to protect me.

9. Glad I ain't a girl..

Bleeding from the Vagina
    Rape
    Hormones
    Guys hitting on ya

If I have a daughter shes carrying some self protection.

10. Like I've taught mine...hit them in the nose and balls, baby...Nose and balls. Not necessarily in that order. :laughing:

11. In the future don't fuck creepy guys after 20 minutes. /thread.

The internet is a weird age. If I did something that stupid and slutty it'd be my secret till I died.

12. Posts like this make me wish neg rep was still an option. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Two immature individuals, that can't be bothered to read the rules or are just too self-centered to care about anyone else. :smoke:

13. He does sound creepy. And yeah, you made a mistake going to hang out with him after knowing he was weird and just because you were bored...that's not a very nice thing to do.

Nobody here should be calling you a slut...I know for a fact that GC is just a bunch of skanks and hoes :p

Nah seriously, you made a mistake and I hope you've learned your lesson.

14. This. x32489234

15. i can still neg rep people??? i didnt think it went away?

16. You are on of the old school tokers. That is why your name is red and ye still have the magic. :smoke:

17. I'm more curious as to whether or not you guys boned right there on your porch? Cause that'd be cool.

Either way, being judged sucks, so I hope you pay no attention to the negative comments.

18. ahhhhh. i knew there had to be something to it lol. :smoke::cool:

19. ROFL ROFL ROFL...

you had sex with him..............

20. i hate this "guido" muhfuckas. spend more time on their looks than their girls do.

i keeps it real 100% im a gritty ass dude. some girls dont like my dirty ness and thats cool.

id rather be a dirty pale cat than a tanned up muscle rat